Cobra front bumper?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I think so, they are very hard to find. I was planning on just ordering the smoked fogs from blue oval and then getting the brackets from Ford.

rgs

Reaction score
hmmm damn. i got some smoked blue oval fogs and headlights sitting at home lol

looks like im gonna have to find me some cobra brackets

voidfinger

Reaction score
what about those cheap smoked fogs and brakets you can buy on ebay?

96GT

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
^ haha thats why i asked, i can't find them anywhere!

BOI sells the smoke fogs with the brackets on their site for about 70-100 bucks.

voidfinger

Reaction score
96GT said:
blown97stanger said:
^ haha thats why i asked, i can't find them anywhere!

BOI sells the smoke fogs with the brackets on their site for about 70-100 bucks.

lol hence why i said cheap ones from ebay lol.

tajmas

Reaction score
stunner said:
man why dont you get one from abcexclusive.com its a different cobra bumper just like the one i have on my stang

stunnernewpics008.jpg

and my friend has the same one with a cowl hood

2_G_sized.jpg

its the same as stock one but this one has a lip on it

What is that Stunner the ABC8011FBC. It looks really sweet, but it's hard to see cause of the dark blue. What I can see I like.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
does anybody know where i can find the smoked cobra fogs with the brackets?? i can find the clear ones with brackets but not smoked!

voidfinger

Reaction score
you check blue oval industries? i've heard bad things about them but i don't know where else besides ebay.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
you check blue oval industries? i've heard bad things about them but i don't know where else besides ebay.

ive had pretty good success with BOI.. i wouldn't hesitate to buy from then unlike some of the other crack pot dealers on ebay

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yeah ive check BOI...all they have are the clear ones. what bad have you heard about them? ive heard nothing but good...

voidfinger

Reaction score
I've been F'ed over by them not once but twice. First was a set of Head lights that when i took them out the box the lenses came out. They were "glued" but the things didn't stick... just slid out. Then they wouldn't return my calls, emails, or letter. At the same time i had something else coming in... I got a buch of stuff but i can't remember what it was now b/c its been a couple years. but it had problems too and they did the same thing. So I just don't like them. But go for it if you want ya know.

S

scarface

dude you should have just gone there when you were here...you were 20 mins from there when you hit Charlottesville...lol

voidfinger

Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
dude you should have just gone there when you were here...you were 20 mins from there when you hit Charlottesville...lol

AHHHHHHHHH, damnit, I didn't know! If i did you bet your sweet ass They would cry when they thought about me coming back lol.

Sixbangstang

Reaction score
I got mine from a local place called Empire Auto parts and the quality is great.

STANG.jpg

Brian

Reaction score
Go with an OEM Cobra bumper, I'm not a huge fan of the ABC exclusives bumper....only car Ive ever seen it look good on was the blue one on this site with the huge rear tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online