Cobra front bumper?

voidfinger

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
If i have the money I'll do a wing, but as of right now my goal before carlisle is to finish up my suspension, some Hunsaker racing seats, and then the cobra front bumper with some fresh paint. If you dont mind me asking, how much was the one from Ford? Did you get it from 50resto because they sell them there directly from Ford and they are like $500 something ::D

yea it was somewhere right around there. If you can get it from resto and it is still a ford piece then go for it. also, ask a body shop person that you trust and i know that they sell reconditioned bumpers too... my back one was a reconditioned one and it was in perfect shape when it came in. It was like 250 bucks. Very nice cobra piece. But if you want quality you gotta pay right? i can tell by all the goodies on your car that you know that one for a fact lol.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cobra bumper would look great on your car man, with cowl hoods it looks even better. Just make sure you buy a quality one, it's worth spending more money on a better fitting piece.

stunner

Reaction score
man why dont you get one from abcexclusive.com its a different cobra bumper just like the one i have on my stang

stunnernewpics008.jpg

and my friend has the same one with a cowl hood

2_G_sized.jpg

its the same as stock one but this one has a lip on it

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
stunner - that bumper is really nice man.

I'm partial to the regular cobra one though. Just something about it....Scarface, PM sent! If the fit really was flawless, there really shouldn't be a need to spend $300 more on a Ford bumper...

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
The more i look at it that abc exclusive one is sweet man, i really like that.

S

scarface

pm sent man. Also seach my name here, I have posted a ton of pics.

voidfinger

Reaction score
I still say the cobra one... but i don't know, with the whole kit it would look cool. But who knows i'm quite partial to the steeda xenon kit lol.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm definately going to go with the Blue Oval Industry regular Cobra front bumper. I just talked to scarface who sent me about 15 pictures. Fitment is absolutely perfect. Hopefully i can order one in the next month <;)

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Looks awesome man...only difference is i want to throw some smoked cobra fogs in too. Its nice getting to see a red stang so i can get a better idea of what im getting myself into. Thanks for the pics!

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
yea i have some smoked fogs waiting to go in, just waiting on some brackets to come in

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
nice! Where did you get the fogs/brackets from? That should look really good once you get them in.

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
bought the fogs off dalamar on here, and i had to get the brackets from ford, they are hard to find.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
^ haha thats why i asked, i can't find them anywhere!

voidfinger

Reaction score
the 03/04 bumper on these cars makes me :'( lol different strokes i guess.

cmher18

Reaction score
I agree.. with you the 03/04 is for the new cars but some guys like them and i was just throwing it out.. But i always wanted to get the 96-98 cobra bumper i have the hood. But need the bumper

rgs

Reaction score
are the fog light brackets different from the gt to the cobra?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online