cobra x-pipe

gt96stang

Reaction score
Just wondering if a x-pipe off a 97 cobra will work for my Gt??

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
2slo95fiveoh said:
to my knowledge it should. i can't think of any reason off the top of my head that it wouldn't. :dunno:

Thank you.. yeah, upr website says that their midpipe fits both... just wanted to make sure before I pick up a used one.. Time to ditch the cats since they're making this god awful rattling noise. :rant: :rant:

S

scarface

you know UPR is a sponsoring vendor on here... you can get your questions answered, AND possibly get a discount ;)

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Scarface said:
you know UPR is a sponsoring vendor on here... you can get your questions answered, AND possibly get a discount ;)
Yes, I know.. But I'm probably picking up a used one for $70 shipped.. can't beat that price..

S

scarface

thats cool. Marc is a good guy though, he could confirm the applications at least.

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Scarface said:
thats cool. Marc is a good guy though, he could confirm the applications at least.

Yup.. and thanks, I did send him a pm just to double check on everything.. O0

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
if its the o/r version, it should fit w/o major complications. i know right off the bat the exhaust hangers wont match up perfectly, but i havent used the hangers on my midpipe for years. the o2 sensor locations may or may not be different, but im not sure. extending a few wires isnt too dificult tho.

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Well, got a reply back from marc.. Everything works fine with the UPR mid.. Soo i picked up the used piece and some slp lm1's.. gotta try to keep up with my buddies termi with LT's, o/r x and packs.. :D :D

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
BigJohnson4.6GT said:
i still havent heard back from him yet :'(

who marc over at UPR?? Maybe try and sending him another pm? :-\ :-\
He answered mine as soon as he got online..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online