Coil on plug conversion 96-98 GT

_2slow2v

Reaction score
I am looking into doing a coil on plug conversion on my 98 GT. I have been doing a lot of research but no one gives information out because they all want to make money off the harness. I can get a harness from a 99-04 no problem but need to know where do I get the female connector to plug into my harness that plugs into the coil packs? I want to keep it plug and play without splicing into my main harness. Any help is greatly appreciated.

OP
OP

_2slow2v

Reaction score
And I know I can just buy the harness from someone but I can do it myself for a lot cheaper. Just need the pigtails to plug into my coil pack harness.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I paid the $140 for the pre-fabbed harness. Yeah you can save some money by doing it yourself, but for the cost of it from Redmonster it seems like a no brainer to me.

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
+1 for the red monster. He took care of me years ago, my harness still works just fine

Reaction score
I wi red mine up by splicing in, I don't know if its going to work yet
I still wonder where Red monster got the connectors to plug into the existing coil pack plugs, if you can find them thats the way to go, since its reversible.
Price wise I would go with red monsters kit. But it depends how valuable you think your time is I guess
Edit*** my harness worked!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online