Colorado Cruise For Young Cancer Survivor

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Cool lets have that as the meeting point. I am still working on a time for the car show, but hopefully have that figured out soon.

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I live in Highlands Ranch so I'd like to hook up with everyone as your headed back to the springs and I'll try to get Darhawk to come as well. can we meet somewhere along I25 around Lincoln or something?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good, what kind of pictures are you wanting?

Where do you guys want to meet? I am think we all meet up first, then go knock on Hunter's door step with the moostangs outside.

I will clean up my car and get some decent pictures, with the SUCK IT CANCER sticker on there.

any mustang pictures, really... just something I can photoshop up to catch attention :) The "SUCK IT CANCER" sticker would be a great center-point.

Where does he live? At least what city? Whenever I meet up with my buddy from Parker we just meet in the South part of the Bass Pro Shops parking lot in Stapleton. But that may be a little out of the way.

It may be easier to meet south instead of north....

I live in Highlands Ranch so I'd like to hook up with everyone as your headed back to the springs and I'll try to get Darhawk to come as well. can we meet somewhere along I25 around Lincoln or something?

This would be best for me as well -- im off Arapaho and I25. obviously we'll take multiple cars, so maybe a meeting point north and a meeting point south?
[MENTION=17007]RichV[/MENTION] you interested in joining in the fun?

RichV

Reaction score
I'm down, date dependent.

Gotta get the SVO out before the drive to LV for SEMA!! :)

Evilgt

Reaction score
I'm down, date dependent.

Gotta get the SVO out before the drive to LV for SEMA!! :)

Um isnt the 11th HPR buddy?

If not then I am down. I may have my dates mixed up.

Just checked 11th and 12th is HPR. Why dont you do the cruise so I can move ahead of you in points........

kyle

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
any mustang pictures, really... just something I can photoshop up to catch attention :) The "SUCK IT CANCER" sticker would be a great center-point.

It may be easier to meet south instead of north....

This would be best for me as well -- im off Arapaho and I25. obviously we'll take multiple cars, so maybe a meeting point north and a meeting point south?
[MENTION=17007]RichV[/MENTION] you interested in joining in the fun?
Fair enough, I'm open to sggestions, I don't really know any good places to meet down south

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
shit dawg.

when does the "cruise" start? maybe we should meet north and cruise through town before hitting the springs? snap a few pics/videos in down-town... ?

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Yea let do two stops, one before we get Hunter, then one when after we get him on the way back down to the Springs.

I'm not sure what time the show is, but I'm pushing for around noon. I'll bother the shop own tomorrow and see what he thinks for times.

Its most likely going to be an early start..

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Well, today I fired up the car and it is ticking again. I think I am going to do the whole timing set. I have a feeling those adjustable cam gears are a little wacky. And mmr has the set on sale for 150, so may as well try that.

RichV

Reaction score
Ya, if it's the 11/12 weekend then I'm working.

I'll be instructing at HPR that weekend. If you guys come by I can guarantee a couple of rides on the track depending on how late you stay. Kyle can take someone out too.

But Byers is prolly not on the cruise route.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Pretty sure they already shipped. I'm sure MMR doesn't even touch that product.

Anyway, going to try and have it going for the cruise and show.

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Ya, if it's the 11/12 weekend then I'm working.

I'll be instructing at HPR that weekend. If you guys come by I can guarantee a couple of rides on the track depending on how late you stay. Kyle can take someone out too.

But Byers is prolly not on the cruise route.
I think that would be a blast! It would make for one hell of a drove, that's for sure

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Just need to make it to the show, its a big favor these guys are doing for me to allow the car show at their place.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
*UPDATE*

I got off the phone with Danny this morning. And we are getting a pretty good response from every one. We are not going to have enough room to do the show at the shop anymore! There is a Saturday car show that goes on every week and lately it has had about 3 or 4 cars show up. So we are thinking we will pretty much take the parking lot over!

The parking lot is on Austin Bluff just east of the intersection of Austin Bluffs and Academy.

The show will start at 1:00 P.M.

I am thinking for anyone meeting up with me in the Springs, we will meet up at about 8 in the morning and starting heading up to Denver at about 8:30.

So lets get a meeting place set so we can meet up before we get Hunter.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
RZJX693.jpg

thoughts? opinions? feed-back? criticism?

Also, times okay for everyone?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online