Damaged/used wheel from Latemodel Restoration

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Its my job. I want to make sure all of my customers are well taken care of. Doesn't matter if you spend $1 or $10,000. If something is not right, I want to make it right, and make sure the customer is happy. This goes for anyone here, or any other forum I'm on.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ looks like good customer service to me! Good to see this is being taken care of!

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see that this happened to you. It is something that does not happen on a normal basis for sure. It does look like the wheels were mistakenly put back into our wheel inventory, when they should have been transferred out when they came back. I have been out since the Christmas holiday and just seen this, so sorry for the delay on that as well. If you will please email me your information so I can look up your account, I will make sure that the new wheels that get shipped out are in good shape with no marks or any damage. If you want to call and talk to me directly, give us a call and ask the sales guy to transfer you over to me. That number is 254-296-6500. My direct line is 254-296-6531, we are upgrading our phone system at the moment and my voicemail is not working. If you want me to call you, PM me your number, and I will call you ASAP.

Thanks Jarrod, glad we could get this all worked out.

An update for anyone else, Jarrod called me up this morning and sent me a shipping label to ship the current wheel back and told me they would ship out two new wheels today that he would personally go out and inspect before they go out. Big thanks to Jarrod for getting this sorted out quickly, right after getting back from vacation!

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
I have just returned to my desk from the warehouse. Wheels are inspected, and look good. They will be going out the door within the hour. If you have any more troubles just shoot me a PM or give me a call.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online