Did they offer?

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I was @ Discount Tire in Wichita Falls, TX the other day and almost started an argument! A salesman there was with me talking about my car. He asked what motor I had and I said that I had the last year of the 5.0, so a 1995. He then said Ford offered the 5.0 in 96 with a 4.6. I am about 97% sure that they didn't but there is that fact that I have forgotten more than I know. Can one of you tell me that the last year for the 5.0 was in 95? I need some backing!! See ya!!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
95 is the last year. no 96 came from the factory with a 5.0

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I have done all the looking I can on the subject. That guy was a freaking lunatic! I knew I was right! Thanks!!

ripper

Reaction score
Friggin salesman. WTF do they know. If it would make ya spend money they woulda told ya they came with a 351. Sorry Bob no offense man LOL. :hammer:

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
I was @ Discount Tire in Wichita Falls, TX the other day and almost started an argument! A salesman there was with me talking about my car. He asked what motor I had and I said that I had the last year of the 5.0, so a 1995. He then said Ford offered the 5.0 in 96 with a 4.6. I am about 97% sure that they didn't but there is that fact that I have forgotten more than I know. Can one of you tell me that the last year for the 5.0 was in 95? I need some backing!! See ya!!

I got into an argument with a guy about my car. I have a 1996 GT. Dude swears up and down my car has 5.0 in it. I let him know it doesn't and even show the 4.6 badges on it. He says, Well you could have just put those on there.

S

scarface

guys around here call my 99 cobra a 5.0....people are retarded sometimes.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Around here to the ricer fags, if it aint a 5.0, its slow

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I was @ the same place today that I was where that guy mouthed off! Only thing was, I didn't remember what the guy looked like!! He was like me and scrawny is all I know! There are more than 2 scrawny white dudes!!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nono I mean when I pull up to a honda, the kid asks me "Yo does dat got da 5-0"? and I tell him "Nope, the 4.6" and he usually responds "Oh, I love 5-0s" yadda yadda yadda

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I just dont understand people really. I mean, we are the ones with our cars. We know what we have in it. Why cant people just leave us alone.... Oh, and I agree... those damn 99 cobras are the slowest POS I know... I saw a Geo rape one....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
I just dont understand people really. I mean, we are the ones with our cars. We know what we have in it. Why cant people just leave us alone.... Oh, and I agree... those damn 99 cobras are the slowest POS I know... I saw a Geo rape one....

I know of a 03 Vette that tried to rape one a few days ago ^-^

916_5.0

Reaction score
YEah i hate when people say stuff about cars without knowing. Like this kid at my school said that my car was a 4.6, but he did drive a ricey little civic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online