Dilema...

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I would have to see it to believe it as it just sounds funny to me to cut off 3 coils and say it rides like stock....

It was amazing what the new shocks/struts did for it. It was undrivable before I replaced the stock struts it was so bouncy. Now it rides better than my WRX and BMW on real coilovers.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Choice B. Send those wheels to powder coat or something

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I have my decsison... but yall will have to wait and see!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not sure how you can say it rides like stock when its rubbing but ok. IMO a slight rub is just waiting for the right conditions to be a not-so-slight rub that can do some serious damage.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
not sure how you can say it rides like stock when its rubbing but ok. IMO a slight rub is just waiting for the right conditions to be a not-so-slight rub that can do some serious damage.

The worst thing that can happen is my inner fender liners get screwed up, but I've already cut them up so I have no care about what happens to them. Now rubbing in the rear would be another story. I've already cut my fair share of tires and don't want to be doing that anymore. I just have to figure out how I'm going to run bags with a tubular K-member and a wide front wheel.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that is exactly why I got bags. I think ridetech is supposed to be finishing their shockwave models that have the bag built into the strut for mustangs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.