Do You Enjoy Washing Your Car?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious.... Do you guys enjoys washing your car? :dunno:

I guess i will start this off.

I HATE WASHING MY CAR. Its annoying and tedious Labor that i am not very fond of.... The only reason I do it is because the pay off is good :hammer:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I used to somewhat like washing and polishing my car...but now that I detail full time its really the last thing I want to do.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I'm different...I actually like to wash my car & even better to wax it! I find it very relaxing to put on some good music, a little CCR maybe & spend some quality time with my ride. Especially in the cool of the morning or the late evening hours.

My son loves to loan me the black Mach 1 because it comes back all detailed out! They look so nice freshly done top to bottom & inside out...

95-stang

Reaction score
I hate washing it as we have such a rainy climate, you wash it one day, next its filthy, even worse as mine lives outside.

Saleen326

Reaction score
I find it annoying as well since it takes so long to fully detail a car. And with white paint you really don't see that much out of it, other than the fact that it's clean.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I like it...but mainly because of the outcome. The process is alright, I enjoy washing it down.

Claybaring I do enjoy, because the paint feels like glass afterwards :thumb:

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Take my car to the car wash every friday morning. They do a decent job, and after they are done, I just bring it home, clean up a few streaks here and there, and take off to work.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
Take my car to the car wash every friday morning. They do a decent job, and after they are done, I just bring it home, clean up a few streaks here and there, and take off to work.

do it yourself....or have me detail your car next time i drive to the valley :thumb:

ripper

Reaction score
I fukin hate it. So I run it threw the car wash most of the time. But its hard to find a good one. Most times it leaves some soap and I gotta wipe it down anyhows. :tickedoff:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Car wash!?!?!!

Car Wash=Fucked Up Car

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like having a clean car, so I enjoy it in the sense that I know that's what it takes to get the result I want.

I did learn how to do high speed buffing last week, it's not too hard. my truck looks really good after some high speed buffage on some scuffs, then a full polish with the PC.
I need to take some pix.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Swing by and wash her anytime you want bro :)

Pay for my plane ticket and you can have the best looking stang on SN95forums

drifts14x

Reaction score
How about - Washing my car is therapy for me

Secondly, when you're all buff and washing a bright red Mustang GT, it tends to draw some positive female attention!

Clean cars are the answer, all of you guys who don't wash your cars at least once a week are the guys who make me look like part of a trashy group, the guys with 84 Fox Bodies that have 3 different colored panels and listen to Kiss at full volume on crackling speakers.

Represent us well, I'm doing my part.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Agreed...I was my car at least once a week :thumb:

I HATE having a dirty car, its just not acceptable for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online