Do You Enjoy Washing Your Car?

Urban Legend

Reaction score
I used to love it, but now I just hate dirty cars and the wash is faster. Waxing I hate though, takes too long and I just don't have the time I used to.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
having the truck, the bike, and the car, all of which are washed every 2 days of driving (or every 5 of sitting) its a part of life....i likeit better then going to the dentist lol

AHayes88

Reaction score
I hate it. I gotta look at my ugly, faded paint every time I wash it. The car came from Arizona or something and I guess it did a lot of sitting in the sun. :crying:

I think I'm going to try to buff and wax it and all that and see if that helps. Never done, so it probably will.

S

scarface

I hate it. I only do it about once a month. But then again I only pull it out of the garage about once a month.

5.Woahhh

Reaction score
Saleen326 said:
I find it annoying as well since it takes so long to fully detail a car. And with white paint you really don't see that much out of it, other than the fact that it's clean.

+1 However the first time I buffed it after I bought it, I could actually see some reflection at certain angles. Before I coudln't.

But the best thing about white is it doesn't take much to get it to looks clean.

However it gets dirty so easy.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
I wash mine quite a bit. I dont really enjoy it but I always want it to look nice and clean. I give it a really good detail a few times a year which reminds me it needs to be clay bared and waxed.

killagt

Reaction score
I enjoy washing my cars, hell even winter time if freezing out side, but I still doing 10 min car wash :thumb:.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Love to wash my car, especially since it is not my dd any more. so I don't have to wash it but once a month or so. Speaking of which, I am getting some natty's red very soon and the car got rained on yesterday. Guess that means time for a bath.

98_MustangGT

Reaction score
i like washing my car except for that fact that within 2 days after washing it it rains. EVERY damn time! :wall: :wall: lol

mich_666

Reaction score
i wash my car everyday.... in the winter time u an see me defrosting my garden hose in the kitchen sink so i can wash my car in the snow :thumb: i find it relaxing, easily spend 3 hours cleaning my car.

98_MustangGT

Reaction score
mich_666 said:
i wash my car everyday.... in the winter time u an see me defrosting my garden hose in the kitchen sink so i can wash my car in the snow :thumb: i find it relaxing, easily spend 3 hours cleaning my car.

Now thats dedication. :hammer:

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love washing my car. Its gets dirty instantly because I have a long dirt driveway, but I love looking at it all cleaned up... I do wish it wasn't white so it'd be more sh-bam when it was clean, but oh well.

Goldmember

Reaction score
drifts14x said:
How about - Washing my car is therapy for me

Secondly, when you're all buff and washing a bright red Mustang GT, it tends to draw some positive female attention!

Clean cars are the answer, all of you guys who don't wash your cars at least once a week are the guys who make me look like part of a trashy group, the guys with 84 Fox Bodies that have 3 different colored panels and listen to Kiss at full volume on crackling speakers.

Represent us well, I'm doing my part.

+1 on the therapy part... Gold doesn't get as much attention from the ladies though, it's borderline disappointing how well I blend in with the rest of the world

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Its a pita, especially since it always seems to rain the next day. I actually think i'm going to go do it right now.

Goldmember

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Its a pita, especially since it always seems to rain the next day. I actually think i'm going to go do it right now.

LOL I just drove through a rain storm... gotta go hit the car with some spray detailer

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Glad I didnt wash it, had a nice t-storm come through just now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online