Does owning a Mustang get you women?

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
haha yeaa I actually have been blessed, I actually have turned a couple of girls into motor heads especially for the stang... even way after were together they are still trying to learn more now and enjoy surprising some guys about it... so I can enjoy knowing ive helped make some like that.... but one day ill find one that 100% truly understands the life lol... until then, im not worried, too young too be doing that lol

Points to you for influencing some girls and turning them on to cars!!

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Points to you for influencing some girls and turning them on to cars!!

lol thanks.. yea me my dad and my step mom all drive mustangs (they have shelbys) so it actually didn't take too long to get the influence started lol... just now hopefully one day I can keep 1 that loves em lol

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
lol thanks.. yea me my dad and my step mom all drive mustangs (they have shelbys) so it actually didn't take too long to get the influence started lol... just now hopefully one day I can keep 1 that loves em lol

Do you need a new step sister? I am suddenly up for adoption! This sounds like my kind of household

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Do you need a new step sister? I am suddenly up for adoption! This sounds like my kind of household

hahahaha that's pretty good I must say... I don't live with him, he lives in NJ which I am there a lot though.. usually on sundays.. hmm the sister part of my life is taken up.. there are other vacancies though, just throwing it out there lol always doing something with mustangs around the NY/Jersey area

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
hahahaha that's pretty good I must say... I don't live with him, he lives in NJ which I am there a lot though.. usually on sundays.. hmm the sister part of my life is taken up.. there are other vacancies though, just throwing it out there lol always doing something with mustangs around the NY/Jersey area

Well let me know if something good is going on. I'd gladly get out if I can arrange it.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Well let me know if something good is going on. I'd gladly get out if I can arrange it.

yea definitely, there are a lot of things probably going to happen this year.. ever been to Englishtown?? or the American muscle car show?? those are things that im planning to go to with people from this forum like [MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION] .. stuff like Englishtown is going to be for fun, not gonna care who is faster cause we all have different things done to our cars.. so just some thoughts.. ive never been to that show before so thatll be a cool experience especially when we roll out 15+ deep lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'm down for whatever. The more people the better.. Would be cool to have a forum get together at the track or something.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Women who like cars are creepy. Not all of them. But wrenching on my cars is pleasurable if I have a good looking girl in the garage, just keeping me company. If she's under the car telling me what to do, I might as well buy a pseudo-gina and get to work in the kitchen.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Glad things went so smooth for you man. That's something that just never seems to happen to me. I went from feeling fantastic, and knowing in every inch of my body that my ex will be back to where I'm at today. Her rebounds truck is sitting 50ft from my window in my room right now. It took everything I had to continue walking in the house when I got home instead of going to the house he's at and breaking him in half. I'm twice his size and have the unfortunate blackout rage. It runs in my family and it's only ever happened to me once in my life. I do not want it happening again so I talked it out with people that I know and the anger subdued enough for me to just put music on and try to fall asleep. Ontop of this all one of my ex crushes text me a few days ago saying that I was the one she let get away. And then tonight she posted some quote that I liked and she text me telling me her and her boyfriend broke up. ****ing bizarre shit dude.

Moral of my story is be very thankful shit went down peacefully for you bro. That's one thing I'd truly kill to have happen for a change. Something to go down peacefully. If you've got that kind of luck now you're gonna have great success finding the one for you. And won't have to work nearly as hard as myself. Keep working on that positivity your showing. It'll take you far in life, and not only with women. Career, house, car.. It affects everything man. It was definitely a great idea waiting that extra time to call her but I personally would have only done one hour. But hey every situation is different and you handled your's wonderfully. So maybe taking my advice isn't a good idea because I just have a bad vibe or something lol idk.. Good job man keep it up
Well I think that it went smooth because I wanted it to go smooth, I made it happen that way. I was polite, and professional lol. Also, because she expected me to beg and that's not my style. Dang man that's some serious stuff, I can tell you really do want her back. And when that sort of anger happens its best to talk it out with someone, you always feel relieved. Music is also a good remedy. Just by talking it out with her like grown ups I felt so relieved even though she was the subject. Hmm, girls always do that; they run back to the good guy when usually its too late. But why is she just an excrush? Maybe just hook up with her? But you might end up getting hurt if she goes back to that guy again because girls always pull that crap too. Could be something to try or think about though.

Yeah well my attitude and mind set has changed so I take situations like that with a grain of salt and just try and make the best of everything. Always look at the bright side. But yeah it went down peacefully, and I'm glad. We still text each other dumb stuff and leave comments on IG for each other but its not weird nor awkward. Just friend type stuff, so I'd say it went really well. Funny thing is I was just in her college town on Sunday with a friend and 2 chicks messing around in the snow! (doesn't snow in the valley lol). And I didn't tell her I was going nor messaged her about it but she saw a couple pics and vids from it on IG and she got jelly! lol! 2 girls we were with were pretty sexy too lol.
But you've gotta make it go down peacefully man, say the right things and think before you speak! and most importantly think rationally and logically. But it is different when you know a person a lot more than me and this girl have been talking; there's more feelings involved in your situation. But see it as a new opportunity and look for the positives. Yeah I'm hoping this new found mentality will help me in all situations, I know its working on me at my job; been there a little over a month and I've already gotten a few mentionable recognitions :D I just wish it was a career job not just my part time gig while I try and get school done.
You're advice has been great man! I really do appreciate it! And I mean that! Yeah, I went too far on the time it took to call her but honestly I didn't care as much for her anymore. I did let her know that it was just a crush at that point, and I was beginning to like her but that it wasn't that serious. She said she hoped I didn't just become friends with her friends because of her, and I told her, "Don't flatter yourself, they're all really nice kids." hahaha this girl thought I was gonna bend over for her and nope not me, not the new me.

So I didn't read through it all but honestly if a girl goes for you over the car you drive or the money you have - Dont pick her up to begin with! Sure when I hear your car go by my head will turn but your car doesn't tell me if you are a good guy or a d-bag. IMO the 'cedes and lexus owners tend to be d-bags and I'm short to give them the time of day. (then again, I'm not your typical girl...)If you drive a sexy ass 'muscle car' mustang or mopar or whatever, bonus points for you but that's not getting my pants off. It's all about the person that gets out of that car. I'm more impressed how you drive it and if you built it. I need a guy that can handle having a girl that can possibly out drive, out build and maybe even go faster than him. That's not easy to come by lol
Yeah I've always been told that but I don't have money nor a really nice car so I skip over that fact since I don't attract those women lol. Yeah, just like I wouldn't want a girl just because of her money, I actually dislike girls with money because I don't like that type of attitude they usually all carry. That's awesome in your case though! That's not something normal and that's way cool! Shoot I'd be okay being out driven by a sexy female.
The main thing with girls , women is you need to be funny and keep them entertained . Girls love to laugh and smile . If you can make her laugh easily it's game on from there . I know this from most my guy friends there to shy or nervous to even be there selves or say anything . I have no problem going up to random girls in the bar and starting conversation or anywhere for that matter . I always talk to cute girls I see in my day to day outings .
We've got a winner! That's the most important thing I have learned with women to date. I myself am funny in person naturally and women always see that and laugh at everything I say. A lot of guys have that potential but are too shy and thus they don't act themselves. I am that way but am cutting it out and talking to any body lol. Introducing myself to women like a boss. Haha damn that's some balls though to just talk to any cute girl you see; that's confidence! I'm not quite there yet.

^ How I date so many girls right here ^

If you don't talk to them, ya sure as hell ain't sliding anything inside.
LOL best post so far! hahahaha. You can't find out unless you try, and unless you try you'll never know. And if you get rejected at least you can look on the bright side that you tried like a boss. Can't be liked by everybody either.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
yea definitely, there are a lot of things probably going to happen this year.. ever been to Englishtown?? or the American muscle car show?? those are things that im planning to go to with people from this forum like the5.ohh .. stuff like Englishtown is going to be for fun, not gonna care who is faster cause we all have different things done to our cars.. so just some thoughts.. ive never been to that show before so thatll be a cool experience especially when we roll out 15+ deep lol

Been to E-town plenty of times. Atco is where I usually go or Cecil. Havent been to the Am Muscle show but thinking about it this year. I think a track day would be fun.

Women who like cars are creepy. Not all of them. But wrenching on my cars is pleasurable if I have a good looking girl in the garage, just keeping me company. If she's under the car telling me what to do, I might as well buy a pseudo-gina and get to work in the kitchen.

Stuck in the 1950s much? Most guys are usually impressed when a girl can look cute, swap a rear then go inside and still cook a killer dinner. Those who cant handle it are usually too intimidated or insecure of a woman who proves she doesn't need a man to survive. Wrenching on cars is just as enjoyable for me as it is for you. I would be just as irritated listening to some guy trying to tell me what to do when I know damn well how to work on my cars. I can't imagine sitting back being a hood ornament while a guy works on a car. I thought being a serious car girl made me unique guess I'm just creepy :rolleyes:

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Funny thing is I was just in her college town on Sunday with a friend and 2 chicks messing around in the snow! (doesn't snow in the valley lol). And I didn't tell her I was going nor messaged her about it but she saw a couple pics and vids from it on IG and she got jelly! lol! 2 girls we were with were pretty sexy too lol.

you have come a long way since page 1 my friend.. a long way haha

Been to E-town plenty of times. Atco is where I usually go or Cecil. Havent been to the Am Muscle show but thinking about it this year. I think a track day would be fun.

I thought being a serious car girl made me unique guess I'm just creepy :rolleyes:

got any work done on your stang? is it a 6? gt?

around here, a good looking girl that loves muscle cars, and prefers to work on them is very rare and unique without question... I know who ill be calling if I need any help or have questions on my car haha

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
got any work done on your stang? is it a 6? gt?

around here, a good looking girl that loves muscle cars, and prefers to work on them is very rare and unique without question... I know who ill be calling if I need any help or have questions on my car haha

It's a gt. This one I haven't done anything to it yet. I just picked it up about 2 weeks ago. I have had easily over 20 94-95s, and then some other projects also. I tend to buy them blown up or in need of tlc and rebuild or put a transplant in them. I have taken 6cyl and made them v8s. I've dropped in 350s and a 383 (dont shoot me!). I've turned a few autos into 5spds and so on...Tend to play with them for a little while and then off they go and onto the next project. I plan on keeping my current blue one. This car is so clean and I love the color that I just cant part with it.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
It's a gt. This one I haven't done anything to it yet. I just picked it up about 2 weeks ago. I have had easily over 20 94-95s, and then some other projects also. I tend to buy them blown up or in need of tlc and rebuild or put a transplant in them. I have taken 6cyl and made them v8s. I've dropped in 350s and a 383 (dont shoot me!). I've turned a few autos into 5spds and so on...Tend to play with them for a little while and then off they go and onto the next project. I plan on keeping my current blue one. This car is so clean and I love the color that I just cant part with it.

gees and I thought having 3 sn95s over the 4 1/2 years ive had a license was a decent amount haha... is there any 1 car that you could say was your favorite or you enjoyed working on the most?.. blue is always definitely a beautiful color on a mustang, if I ever had a choice, blue would be my first

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Stuck in the 1950s much? Most guys are usually impressed when a girl can look cute, swap a rear then go inside and still cook a killer dinner. Those who cant handle it are usually too intimidated or insecure of a woman who proves she doesn't need a man to survive. Wrenching on cars is just as enjoyable for me as it is for you. I would be just as irritated listening to some guy trying to tell me what to do when I know damn well how to work on my cars. I can't imagine sitting back being a hood ornament while a guy works on a car. I thought being a serious car girl made me unique guess I'm just creepy :rolleyes:

Astute observation. It's not a chauvinistic angle that i'm coming from here. It's much like how Hannah, the current girl I'm dating, goes shopping and gets her nails done. She doesn't want me tagging along with her for that. That's her zen time. Working on my cars is my zen time. I turn on black keys or OG gangster music and zone out and get shit done. You're not considering the fact that I also go for girly girls as well. Made some pretty broad assumptions there lady.

I don't mind a girl who works on cars. It's just when she gets more intense about it then me that it's super unorthodox. But do what you do, I'm not hating on you for it.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from 100%. Most of the girls I date will hang out and get me tools, check out what I'm doing, etc. But I think it'd be odd if it were like *super deep bro voice* "Dude, looks like your PCV is fcuked, get me a hose clamp tool so 'we' can fix this", then it'd be weird.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Astute observation. It's not a chauvinistic angle that i'm coming from here. It's much like how Hannah, the current girl I'm dating, goes shopping and gets her nails done. She doesn't want me tagging along with her for that. That's her zen time. Working on my cars is my zen time. I turn on black keys or OG gangster music and zone out and get shit done. You're not considering the fact that I also go for girly girls as well. Made some pretty broad assumptions there lady.

I don't mind a girl who works on cars. It's just when she gets more intense about it then me that it's super unorthodox. But do what you do, I'm not hating on you for it.

Hey you gotta admit your kitchen reference comes off sounding chauvinistic. Also just because someone is a car girl doesn't mean they can't be girly. I love my dresses, heels and makeup just like the rest. Sure I pay more attention to car stuff than who's a hot celeb and I prefer the track to the mall. Car girls get a lot of shit from guys so after a while you get quick to get defensive. Just because you're a girl guys are quick to assume you cant build or someone did it for you. I'm sure you can imagine how frustrating that can become.

I understand where you're coming from 100%. Most of the girls I date will hang out and get me tools, check out what I'm doing, etc. But I think it'd be odd if it were like *super deep bro voice* "Dude, looks like your PCV is fcuked, get me a hose clamp tool so 'we' can fix this", then it'd be weird.

lmao at 'super deep bro voice' - that would be weird. And she can't call you dude. I tend to call everyone sweetie or hun. So in my *cute girly voice* "Sweetie let me fix that PCV valve while you check out the view"

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah "checking out the view" wouldn't last long before it would be "close the garage door, I don't feel like waiting till later."

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Yeah "checking out the view" wouldn't last long before it would be "close the garage door, I don't feel like waiting till later."

A girl wrenching on your car is starting to sound like a win-win for you isn't it? :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online