Duel split port or single port?

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
bonestock3.8DTH said:
So is the PI on SC engine? and the NPI the split port? cause I do love torq and the SC engine swap would be easier cause I read I could use the same fuel lines and all and still wouldnt a SC Swap that was built produce a bound more hp then a split port with for bolt ons? cause I already have 2.1k saved and I know Im going to have to save more for the build but back to the question on hand would the SC swap built produce alot more hp then the split port with full bolt ons?

i was relating the NPI with a SVO supercharger to a SC motor, and related a PI swapped GT to the Splitport

OP
OP
B

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Oh I see but right now Im trying to figure out how much this all would cost cause I want to know if I will be able to do this in time so Im doing alot of guestimateing ha. So how much would yall think it would cost to do? with he SC engine a t-5 8.8 rear end and 4.2 stroker kit. Just parts not labor cause Im going to do the labor.

cnryYell0gt

Reaction score
bonestock3.8DTH said:
Oh I see but right now Im trying to figure out how much this all would cost cause I want to know if I will be able to do this in time so Im doing alot of guestimateing ha. So how much would yall think it would cost to do? with he SC engine a t-5 8.8 rear end and 4.2 stroker kit. Just parts not labor cause Im going to do the labor.

The answer is.....

in between $0 and $10k. You realistically can't go into modding a car with a budget in mind. People try to and they always fail epically. What they call budget builds turn into thousands upon thousands and not the quality that it should be with the money dumped in because they begin to try and cut corners then they have to go back and re do it and will have to replace parts that jack up the price.

Do it once. Do it right.

$2BURN

Reaction score
cnryYell0gt said:
bonestock3.8DTH said:

The answer is.....

in between $0 and $10k. You realistically can't go into modding a car with a budget in mind. People try to and they always fail epically. What they call budget builds turn into thousands upon thousands and not the quality that it should be with the money dumped in because they begin to try and cut corners then they have to go back and re do it and will have to replace parts that jack up the price.

Do it once. Do it right.

I ended up spending a fortune on my car to get where I wanted it. Even with a plan, there was always more costs.

jthorn9

Reaction score
Agreed, never go in a project with a "budget" things break during the tear down, you forget to get small parts, you'll get to a point and realize you need a certain tool, then not to mention the whole, get it back together and something breaks thing. So yea, in short, you have to be ready for anything.

OP
OP
B

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
yeah Im stll wondering what Im going to do I either want to build my car buy a v8 5spd Mustang or get a mid to later 90s bmw m3 buying a faster car is probley a good idea ha

cnryYell0gt

Reaction score
stay away from the bmw at all costs...too many gromets, rubber pieces, plastic, etc that needs replaced regularly

OP
OP
B

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
yeah but I want one adventually! ha it pretty awesome to do a 4v 4.6 swap into one with the supercharger or not it would fly. But that's just a thought ha. The reason why I want one is cause they are as much as a GT car and are as fast as a Cobra

cnryYell0gt

Reaction score
bonestock3.8DTH said:
yeah but I want one adventually! ha it pretty awesome to do a 4v 4.6 swap into one with the supercharger or not it would fly. But that's just a thought ha. The reason why I want one is cause they are as much as a GT car and are as fast as a Cobra

smoke gt's all day yo. get a 318 ti then swap a 324 ti in it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online