e brake boot

94pacecar435

Reaction score
waste of $$$. better yet, give me the money so i can buy the long tube headers.j/k looks nice O0

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
94pacecar435 said:
waste of $$$. better yet, give me the money so i can buy the long tube headers.j/k looks nice O0
ima get the ac frpp delete kit, tint front windows( dark), and im thinking of ordering the brake boot. small but nice touches
oh and getting rid of my smog pump.

S

scarface

I would ask droptoppony his opinion, I think I saw a link in his siggy about them. I think it would look good.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have the e brake boot and the shifter boot from them. top notch stuff man, order away!!

S

scarface

ju015dd said:
i have the e brake boot and the shifter boot from them. top notch stuff man, order away!!
Im looking for an ebrake boot for my car, can you post a pic or yours installed?

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sorry took so long, but here are a few pics. dont ask me why some of my car looks non black. guess the flash makes it look diff. cant tell any diff with the eye.

100_1576.jpg

100_1575.jpg

100_1574.jpg

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
they do look nice!!!! u made up my mind. also great looking shift knob!!!!!

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I have the Brake/Shift and armrest covers and all are top quality and the service was great.
If you buy go through this link and i'll get a referral fee of a few dollars :pimp2:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/cgi-bin/uam/x.cgi?a=r&id=1&aid=100
i just ordered it right now. my shifter boot is like new, so i just got the e brake boot. i like the arm rest cover but they dont have any for 87-93s.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
DropTopPony said:
I have the Brake/Shift and armrest covers and all are top quality and the service was great.
If you buy go through this link and i'll get a referral fee of a few dollars :pimp2:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/cgi-bin/uam/x.cgi?a=r&id=1&aid=100
i just ordered it right now. my shifter boot is like new, so i just got the e brake boot. i like the arm rest cover but they dont have any for 87-93s.

I bought the armrest cover because mine was dirty and wouldn't come clean...BUT there was a thread on Stangnet where someone used Mr Clean Magic Eraser on his interior and it was like brand new afterwards...so if yours is dingy give that a try.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
no, its very clean, i just like the idea of leather in my armrest cover to match the e brake and shifter. thanks anyway :thumb:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have there shifter boot and it looks AMAZING. So clean and the leather is butter soft. I get compliments on it all the time on how amazing it looks because its REAL italian leather. I am getting the e-brake boot some...just get both...You will be glad you spent the money

S

scarface

the thing I dont like about the ebrake boot is it doesnt attach to the handle...I dont like the gap :(

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
the thing I dont like about the ebrake boot is it doesnt attach to the handle...I dont like the gap :(

Thats because is was installed incorrectly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online