finally got her going again.

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
here is a few pictures of my 96 Gt convertible. i just got her going again last week.

Go- BBK off road h pipe, flowmaster american thunder cat back, k and n filter, h and r 2 inch drop springs, stainless steel brake lines, 275/35zr18 BfGoodrich G-Force TA KDW new tread tires on back and 245/40zr18 on front, king cobra clutch, pi intake manifold, and upr short throw shifter with upgraded handle. I am about to put in 4.10 gears. Heads or head work is possible soon.

show- 18x9 chrome Y2K cobra r rims, PPG pearl opel frost paint, window tint, white face gauges, bullit shift knob, chrome one piece dual halo projector lights, euro taillights, mustang gt rear sticker kit(black). I am about to put in my rear seat delete kit with my 10 inch sub on it, paint my brake calipers, cover the front seats in seude leather, and put a 2000 cobra r hood on it with a 3 inch rise.

stereo- I am not trying to get something to beat real hard. I just wanted something to sound descent. It is a Mustang so the stereo is usually turned down so I can hear the exhaust. It does have a jvc cd player, polk audio speakers, and the 10 inch MA Audio sub is about to go in.

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
looks good, but you should put the stock taillights on and tint them, and get some smoked headlights...and i dont think the 3" rise hood will look right.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
love the car. dont like the tailights or headlights so much but its yours and if you like it then :thumb:

car looks very nice though. 4.10's should wake her up! i want some 4.10's too! :(

r_suh

Reaction score
clean car
rims are looking pretty mint as well!
i want topless pics of ur car too lol

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty paint color on there, and I love Y2K's

Nice car O0

OP
OP
Gtnut1996

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
looks good, but you should put the stock taillights on and tint them, and get some smoked headlights...and i dont think the 3" rise hood will look right.

I have to have some flash. I am just not a black out person. I guess it is because I grew up around street rods and motorcycles. Where everything looks good chrome. The 2.5 inch hood just dont have enough cowl to me. My friend has a 4 inch and it is way too much.

txcobra 98- I will post some as soon as I take some. They should be at night this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online