First kill

OP
OP
I

Insayne

Reaction score
But I didn't measure my penis afterward. Should I have?

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Venom351R said:
Not everyone gets the minor hints. The only point I'm trying to make is yes everyone does it ( I was just making the point of what can happen on the street VS the controlled conditions of the track) I'm not knocking the action of doing a run on a public road/highway its the posting about it online that bothers me. IMO this should be like on the corral where street racing threads are locked or removed. This section is for Track and dyno talk, not street racing glory stories. This section should be about drag race discussion and tech or dyno results/talk only. Not penis measuring stories of street racing.

Well I appreciate your input. You are a long time member here and your opinion is respected (well I at least respect you). Maybe I can have a chat about it with some other mods/admins.

Dysfunction

Reaction score
Insayne said:
But I didn't measure my penis afterward. Should I have?

Yes. You should always measure penis length afterwards as there is a direct correlation to car speed and penis length. If you lose to many races eventually you'll have a vag and be forced to drive a honda.

OP
OP
I

Insayne

Reaction score
Shit man good thing I haven't lost. Question tho if I win a bunch will I turn black then possibly into a horse?

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
Venom351R said:
Not everyone gets the minor hints. The only point I'm trying to make is yes everyone does it ( I was just making the point of what can happen on the street VS the controlled conditions of the track) I'm not knocking the action of doing a run on a public road/highway its the posting about it online that bothers me. IMO this should be like on the corral where street racing threads are locked or removed. This section is for Track and dyno talk, not street racing glory stories. This section should be about drag race discussion and tech or dyno results/talk only. Not penis measuring stories of street racing.

Well I appreciate your input. You are a long time member here and your opinion is respected (well I at least respect you). Maybe I can have a chat about it with some other mods/admins.

Thanks, then maybe this section can be taken more seriously then it is at times and be up the quality of other sites Drag racing/ Dyno sections

justi88

Reaction score
i say to all the members who dont like seeing street racing threads, vids or etc just dont waste your time reading or seeing them... this is something that will continue unless these kind of threads are locked or removed.. not saying they should be jeje... of course many will say it is dangerous, illegal and etc... but for many others and me its more fun. Like i said before i dont have drag strips in my country and the whole thing of modding and racing is growing fast over here so the only fun we can have is street racing. I say there should be a different or private section for these topics

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
justi88 said:
. this is something that will continue unless these kind of threads are locked or removed..

Well if this site wants any kind of credibility as a good source of drag race info then they will be locked or removed. As is stands now the Corral is the place to go for any drag race tech and they dont allow any street race discussion. Stangnet has no such section. But if you throw in a bunch of useless street racing threads in with attempting to be serious drag race discussion threads it just brings the whole section down to a lower level. But all that is beyond me, all I can do is tell it from my point of view and let the powers at be deal w/ the rest of it

OP
OP
I

Insayne

Reaction score
maybe we need a street section? and then keep all street racing posts out of the drag section?

AZTECSN95

Reaction score
I Love it when people view there opinion about street racing is wrong blah blah blah..haha..like your opinion even matters? go suck a f ucking dick with that shitt this is tha fu cking internet..SN95 4 LIFE

CanaryGT

Reaction score
AZTEC, Welcome to SN, however please refrain from using that language. It will generally just start a fight and nothing good comes of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online