First Time posting Pics(MY 94 GT and My bud's 85 GN)

IC_5OH

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Yo and I have been lurking these forums for awhile now and have never posted any pics! My friend just got his 85 GN from back home and brought it over to town where we are attending school and we decided to take some pics over the weekend while we went on a nice Sunday cruise... so here are some shots we took, hope you enjoy!

another great shot!

a little solo action...

What a BEAUTIFUL Iowa sunset!! lol

another

last one of me!

97vertstang

Reaction score
nothing better than a GN and a mustang O0 both cars look great!!!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nice GN and nice GT man, real clean cars.. thanks for sharing those pics.. cars look awesome!

GaryG

Reaction score
sweet pics man, 2 very nice cars

OP
OP
I

IC_5OH

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys! I knew all you real car guys would appreciate my buddies GN :hitit: As for mods on the cars, they are very minimal. The GN is basically stock except for new seals on the entire engine, the telstars, a big mouth air intake, and some air struts in the rear to pump up that rear. As for my GT it only has some ford c-springs, tokico shocks-struts, magnaflow mufflers, and some bfg gforce tires. My friend has plans for a full exhuast, new turbo, and intercooler, once those are installed he plans to take it to the strip and make some passes. As for me, I regularly attend auto-crosses every month with my Iowa region scca club and plan on dropping some weight and maybe getting stiffer springs. Anybody out there around eastern Iowa? You can find us cruising around the roads in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids and at the local bars :drunk:

95-stang

Reaction score
Goes without saying the white one looks great, but that black car really has something about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online