First wreck...

Tekton1377

Reaction score
I wasn't in the mustang thank God but it still was a crappy situation. I was driving down the highway, Traffic is pretty sparse but the dude in front of me decided to slam on his brakes for some reason. I hit my brakes too and turned the wheel to try and get in the shoulder to avoid him but sadly it wasn't to be. His little honda fit stopped way fuggin quicker than my fully loaded trailblazer and we connected.

No one was hurt and the impact felt like nothing. I had my brother and sister as well as my girlfriend in the car and they all say the impact was hardly anything as well. The guy was really nice about things. The first thing out of his mouth was 'Is everyone alright?'. Anyways we traded info and took some pictures of the damage and the firemen came to sawzall my front fender off. Then I drove home, switched vehicles and went on my merry way. The next day my Dad and I went to the autobody parts stores, bought replacement parts and fixed the vehicle.

This is the damage to the little Honda.

:cry:
This was what it did to my vehicle.

:sad:
This is the very next day after my Dad and I fixed it.

:headbang:

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
After talking with him, did you ever find out why he slammed on his brakes like that?

Glad to see it got repaired so quickly.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Wow, nice fix man! Sorry to hear you had to go through it and glad your ok

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tekton1377

Tekton1377

Reaction score
[MENTION=17876]DeepList[/MENTION] IIRC he said something about the truck in the next lane trying to get over when there wasn't enough room. He over reacted and i didn't react fast enough.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
You work quickly! I didnt know there were autobody parts stores... shows my ignorance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser