Flat lining at W.O.T!?!!!

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Think something along the lines is wrong at a certain rpm band per say 3,500 in 3rd the car will flat line like it hits a brick wall rpms wont budge i know i have a cracked msd coil pack (My. Spark. Died.) Fuel pressure is good 40lbs last i checked off the fuel rail. Gunna do some maintenance and buy some tr6 plugs and do a compression test to see where im at. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem car runs and drives fine other then that. So I avoid merging into traffic as much as possible

07GtS197

Reaction score
Is it throwing any codes? Did this arise after you did something or something happened? How old is your fuel pump?

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
No codes. Pump and filter were installed maybe a 4/5 months ago and haven't done a thing since its happened only interior work

07GtS197

Reaction score
Im not so sure because with your afr being on the lean side it wouldnt be caused by spark. If it were a coil going out youd run rich from unburnt fuel. Plus you dont have any codes so I highly doubt its spark or fuel related. Have you checked your tps? Also is it a stick or auto?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Clean your MAF, try to pull codes, sometimes the light doesn't come on and codes are there. 02 sensors have caused such a scenario before for me.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Bought some bad 93 I think filled up to 3/4 today and the flat line is gone ? Bad gas can do that say whaaa lol and its a stick. Tr3650. I'm not sure it's just a bad tank but i will see

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Makes sense. Could have gotten mostly ethanol with that mix. That would have put injectors around 35% higher duty cycle....so yea. You were leaning out just because injectors couldnt keep up with demand. This could be one scenario.

Glad its running good!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Racetrac has been stepping their game up though, at least around here. I generally prefer their stations now over most others

07GtS197

Reaction score
I like their frozen yogurt but their gas, ehhh. I havent been driving recently so maybe they have been getting better but I dont know lol.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like their frozen yogurt but their gas, ehhh. I havent been driving recently so maybe they have been getting better but I dont know lol.

You have to be a chick. No straight guy in his right mind would admit to eating frozen yogurt!!!!!!

We eat ice cream with extra sprinkles!!!! :)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

07GtS197

Reaction score
You have to be a chick. No straight guy in his right mind would admit to eating frozen yogurt!!!!!!

We eat ice cream with extra sprinkles!!!! :)

imagejpeg

Damn my meme wont work :(

and oh em gee sprinkles are like da bomb on chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Chevron come on man and sprinkles!? Sprinles on the publix birthday cake ice cream is delicious Going to order another fuel filter for the car tho just to be safe.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Chevron come on man [emoji6] and sprinkles!? Sprinles on the publix birthday cake ice cream is delicious [emoji50] Going to order another fuel filter for the car tho just to be safe.

If any of you have Zaxby's near by need to have the birthday cake milkshake with the sprinkles!!!!!!! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dusky

Members online