Florida guys/girls meet up sometime?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We could arrange a meeting place ha. Or we can go out after. You pretty much name a restaruant, and we have it here within a few miles.

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
Is there a group meeting up for the Waterford show or is everyone just getting there when they do?

Umm either or i know im bringing my saleen focus to the show and im driving my stang but not entering it since it needs paint and isnt show worthy =P But i think the plan is to meet in the morning and cruise in and/or go eat some where after.

We could arrange a meeting place ha. Or we can go out after. You pretty much name a restaruant, and we have it here within a few miles.

Maybe we can all go to buffalo wild wings or something since its right there or steak and shake idk we will figure it out =]

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
Okay so its official we are meeting up the 18th for the round up i think both before and/or after would work we can all cruise out together and go to hooters or something sound good?

95MustangGT

Reaction score
I'm good for that. Just let me know when and where. I'm not from Orlando so I'm not familiar with a lot of the areas down there.

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
dang, i can't make anything on a wednesday =/

Me either =/

So i say after the show we all cruise to hooters on lake underhill that way everyone can come to the show when they get there and we all meet up at the show and discuss the details then =P

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure wtf you are trying to say lol.

I believe you are saying everyone go to the show, then afterward everyone go to hooters.

Might be hard to get our group figured out, because I imagine a number of people are going to hooters afterward. I personally don't care, I just think it would be cool to meet the forum members haha

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Anyone wanna get some cars together and shoot some pics after this, 1994v6 kinda agrees with me. His buddy has a nice camera and we can hit up one of UCF's garages right down the road for a late day pic session.

Anyone?!?

Just not really feelin' hooters i guess lol.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i'm not a fan of hooters. Jolly, if we go somewheres cheap, I'll take care of you buddy :)

Always down for a photoshoot, considering all of our cars will be cleaned to the hilt :D

97_281gt

Reaction score
I got Sat off!! Woop Im down to rake pics after with every one we need more people lets have a bigshoot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online