Florida members!!!

silverv6

Reaction score
Looking to get everyone together again like we did for the Ford round up, but this time do a cruise and BBQ. Depending on who/how many people are interested will determine the location (ex: if alot of Orlando people and one Daytona person wanna meet it will be in Orlando or vise versa). Id like to get a big turn out last time we had about 7 cars so looking to get that or better. But as i said i want to do a BBQ so if your coming must bring something =]

Whos up for it!? Maybe end of April beginning of May?

alex302

Reaction score
Hope so I should be dropping the motor and trans in this weekend.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody wants to hang out with you. If I posted this thread, it would be bumpin ;p

trollface.jpg

But for real, let's do something. It's gonna have to wait till May though lol

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
-.- Then you post it and see haha I wanna do something but everyones being gay and not responding =P

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
I'll have two sets cuz our last outing did a number on my tires and now I have none left. Plus I have a nail in one.

So I'm buying two of the rims and tires that I want and ill be running them on the back with stockers up front until I can afford the other two

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
Saw it last night...lol

So does it sound like a good idea?

I'll have two sets cuz our last outing did a number on my tires and now I have none left. Plus I have a nail in one.

So I'm buying two of the rims and tires that I want and ill be running them on the back with stockers up front until I can afford the other two

Haha the outing at UCF? People are prob like why the eff are their so many tire tracks on the roof of this garage!? So what wheels do you have on now? and what wheels are you getting?

you should all drive up to michigan! hahahha

He just wants to see the side exhaust on the ole six =P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online

No members online now.