Florida members!!!

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
Still on those tires. I just check tire pressure a lot. If it gets any worse, I'm gonna have to replace the one with the nail, with my spare and look like a retard.

just take it some where to fix it. And what wheels are you gonna get?? Get a Dish!!!!!

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
Im down but, middle of may works better for me. this month there is just too much crap going on

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Jolly just plug that bitch, i've done it 2-3 times in my tires when i couldn't patch it myself and it's worked good.

May i suggest a cruise to the beach day with a side of getting fucked up? Cocoa is a good 45min-1hr drive from my hizzy.

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
It's really close to the sidewall.

hmmm =/

Im down but, middle of may works better for me. this month there is just too much crap going on

Okay middle of may it is!

Agreed lol. I'll be in new York in 2 weeks :D

Oh really?

Jolly just plug that bitch, i've done it 2-3 times in my tires when i couldn't patch it myself and it's worked good.

May i suggest a cruise to the beach day with a side of getting fucked up? Cocoa is a good 45min-1hr drive from my hizzy.

Beach would work if everyone wants to.. should go to new symerna so we can park the cars on the beach haha

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
Ok, just let me know when so i can request it off, well try to anyways just used my 2 weeks vacation xD

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
oh that would of been fun hahahha, just show up at a honda meet with a shit load of stangs rofl, i can see their faces hahahahha

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
oh that would of been fun hahahha, just show up at a honda meet with a shit load of stangs rofl, i can see their faces hahahahha

It would have lmaooo because i know the first one when i still had my honda was all ricers and people acting stupid so they prob wouldve tried to start problems lol

302windsor95Gt

Reaction score
yea lol, they would of pulled off the my 4 cylinder is faster than your v8, then when we beat them "oh thats not fair, you have 8 cylinders" hahahahah

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
yea lol, they would of pulled off the my 4 cylinder is faster than your v8, then when we beat them "oh thats not fair, you have 8 cylinders" hahahahah

Happened to me when i spanked a del sol after he was being an idiot driving next to me.. then he said "you have 6 i only have 4.." His motor was swapped to an ls motor though.. lol

But anyway anthony suggested another photoshoot =] I have a buddy with a 5.0 fox who wants to come and might bring a few of his buddies so hopefully we can get this one bigger then the last one!

330CubeGt

Reaction score
FR500s are getting a solid color laid on them next week sometime by me, buying 4 new shoes. Also buying the rears first 275-40s :( and putting the FR500s on the rear and stockers up front till i can afford the other 2 tires lmao. 43 More days till i have a DL to drive ANYWHERE i want.

I like the ice cold springs mo betta then the beach IMO the beach is only good for taking pics of the cars.

Id go to the beach to drink and hang out but my fat ass ain't gettin in the water...

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
FR500s are getting a solid color laid on them next week sometime by me, buying 4 new shoes. Also buying the rears first 275-40s :( and putting the FR500s on the rear and stockers up front till i can afford the other 2 tires lmao. 43 More days till i have a DL to drive ANYWHERE i want.

I like the ice cold springs mo betta then the beach IMO the beach is only good for taking pics of the cars.

Id go to the beach to drink and hang out but my fat ass ain't gettin in the water...

Springs would work for the bbq idea then maybe cruise to take pics? But have to get there early so everyone can get in..