For sale- 13'' brembo cobra rotors,Ford Racing F cam,trickflow tw valve springs.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
Is there anything on the rotors that show theyre Brembo?

No they are brembo rotors that come with the ford racing cobra brake kit, they use brembo standard 13'' rotors and pbr cobra brake calipers in the kit, when you get the kit they are in brembo rotor boxes.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
bump! alot of stuff for sale, I will post pics in a few weeks of injectors, spoiler, exaust, mass air meter, lowering springs and interior pieces for sale as well! bump!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
No they are brembo rotors that come with the ford racing cobra brake kit, they use brembo standard 13'' rotors and pbr cobra brake calipers in the kit, when you get the kit they are in brembo rotor boxes.

so I could take the rotors off my car and hold them up to your Brembo rotors and they'd look the same?

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
so I could take the rotors off my car and hold them up to your Brembo rotors and they'd look the same?

Not That I kno of I dont think the factory cobras come with brembo rotors they use oem ford pads and rotors with the same pbr

"cobra" calipers, the ford racing is a little better they use named brand beefy stainless steel brake lines and better pads and brembo rotors, but share the same "cobra" brake calipers

J0J094GT

Reaction score
thecar in your sig is that with the springs on it? wanting to know if it will lower my car. mine has 17s

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
thecar in your sig is that with the springs on it? wanting to know if it will lower my car. mine has 17s

Yes thats the eibach pro springs, but I already have some 1 interested in buying them, the eibach pro springs will lower your car 1.5 '' inchs lower then stock, I wanted to lower it more so I put on new ford racing springs that lower it 2" inchese over stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online