Foreigner needs simple part

Mack

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Need your assistance in locating a simple part.
One of the sockets of the taillight of my 98 is bad, it's not making a good connection. The problem is in the socket itself, you know the part: light bulb goes in one end, three wires come out the other.
I need a replacement, but CJ Ponyparts doesn't carry that item (customer support told me). If I look on Ebay I see a million different designs and all of them say they fit the Mustang - and I don't believe them.
Who can give me a link to the right part, for a company/seller that will ship to Europe?

joekd

Reaction score
if you dont mind used I might still have one in my toolbox from when I did the "three brake light" mod on my 96 way back when, pay for shipping and it's yours, just let me know

OP
OP
Mack

Mack

Reaction score
Autozone does not even mention international shipping.

AAP:
We ship to any United States, US Territory (including Puerto Rico), or APO/FPO address. We currently do not ship to international addresses.

LMR:
Due to increasing freight cost, LMR no longer ships international orders direct. Choose your freight forwarder and set up all info related and we will ship your order to them FREE.

Ebay might be an option but I can't decide what is a trustworthy seller selling me quality goods and which sends me something that burns my car down.
[MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION]: I might take you up on that offer, but on the Autozone website it doesn't find a taillight socket for a 1998 Mustang GT. I'll search some more, see if I can find it. Probably next weekend I can take my light apart to see exactly how it looks.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would be happy to help and send it. Now funny enough I was looking at that very harness just a few weeks ago for another project of mine. The strange part about that piece is there is a harness that plugs into it, but autozone doesn't sell the harness lol. See if your stock piece can be separated right at the end and you might be in luck otherwise I will look into it a little more since I know where it is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online