Want To Buy Fox Power Steering Bracket

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I need a fox power steering bracket. The big one that the pump bolts to. I gave my last one away last year, and now I need one. Crap.

Let me know what you've got, and how much you want.

Paul.

jwhisl

Reaction score
Hey Paul, I have one from my 91 fox I would do $50 shipped on. Let me know.... I think I also have a chrome powdercoated alt bracket, timing cover, and chrome water pump if you need anything else for a fox

OP
OP
P

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Holy smokes! Is that how much these things are nowadays? Dang, I've been giving away too much stuff the last couple years. LOL

jwhisl - any chance you'll take $40 shipped for it? This is all for a gift I'm doing for a friend of mine. I'm going to sand smooth and powdercoat a whole fox accessory setup for a very good friend of mine so he can put power steering and a/c back on his car. Let me know man. Thanks.

Paul.

jwhisl

Reaction score
Holy smokes! Is that how much these things are nowadays? Dang, I've been giving away too much stuff the last couple years. LOL

jwhisl - any chance you'll take $40 shipped for it? This is all for a gift I'm doing for a friend of mine. I'm going to sand smooth and powdercoat a whole fox accessory setup for a very good friend of mine so he can put power steering and a/c back on his car. Let me know man. Thanks.

Paul.

Sent you a PM