fox shocks??

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by Stangbangin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Stangbangin

Stangbangin Active Member

I'm going to lower my car in the near future and I already have the front struts which are KYB AGX that I got for dirt cheap. I know they'll be alright on a lowered car. I'm probably gonna get some tokiko blues for the rear but was wondering if running fox shocks on a stock ride height for the time being would be alright. the AGX are for sn 95's. the fox shocks are also a little cheaper too. anyone know>?

2. 2slo95fiveoh

2slo95fiveoh Well-Known Member

they should work. i believe the 79-04 shocks/struts are all the same. i put stock struts from a 04 gt on my 89 gt with no problems, so i dont see
    why not.

3. 916_5.0

916_5.0 Active Member

Yeah i think i have heard somewhere on here that the fox shocks fit our cars.

4. Stangbangin

Stangbangin Active Member

I knew they fit but wasn't sure how they'd be on a stock height car since they are usually used in conjunction with lowering springs.

5. badass98svt

badass98svt Well-Known Member

I dunno if I'd recommend installing the Fox struts/shocks on a stock ride height SN95
    The fox shocks/struts are identical to 94-04 except they are a 1/2" shorter.

6. ryclef331

ryclef331 Well-Known Member

Fox shocks and struts are dimensionally shorter than ours. You run the risk of over extending the struts or shocks but unless you are JUMPING the car, I doubt you'll over extend the rears. If your car is lowered however, they'll work just fine!