FPS heads

JTB97

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with Ford Performance Solutions. I'm looking at getting some P&P NPI heads and they were one of the places I was looking at along with Steen Racing. Also I talked with the guy and he mentioned the idea of having the heads port matched to resemble the PI ports. The total for the P&P NPI with Stage 2 custom cams was somewhere around $1700. Any thoughts on them or about having the heads port matched?

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
pick up the book buildng 4.6/5.4L ford horsepower on the dyno. it is by Richard Holdener. they done a test on the fps heads. they are port matched to a pi. the coolant port is modified to accept a pi intake manifold. I am going to redo my non pi heads like they done theirs. the pi heads will produce about 40-45 horsepower on the engine dyno more, but i want to prove to these morons around here that non pi heads do have potential.
vt is another good company to look at. them guys are good. i have heard there stage 2 cams with p and p pi heads. they were nice. the sound clip was available through yahoo video clips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online