FRANKENSTANG's NEW CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
heres the ported plenum...i ended up using the 5.4 since the throttleblade is about 4-5mm larger and you can only port the stock throttlebody as large as the blade is...
Photo-01177777.jpg

turbosnake281

Reaction score
nice looking bird however please return the wheels to the original color, the black just doesn't set well. And PLEASE get rid of that god awful shifter knob LOL
Nice pick up though.

PSSST Guys I wonder if he notices the funnel on the passenger side against the fire wall LMFAO

you sound like a douche

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ haha. Jones, in that post you sure did sound like a douche......

anyways, thats some nice porting... how long did it take ya?

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
lol you guys are a trip....and anyways to port both the plenum and Tbody took me like an hour and a half..and that was with a 20 dollar autozone p.o.s dremmel wanna be and shotty bits....also got mad at the end and threw the dremmel and part of it unhooked and caught my finger and caused me 7 stiches and nerve damage, lol....numb finger half way up..sucks to type now, but atleast it flows better :)...

sn95jones

Reaction score
lol you guys are a trip....and anyways to port both the plenum and Tbody took me like an hour and a half..and that was with a 20 dollar autozone p.o.s dremmel wanna be and shotty bits....also got mad at the end and threw the dremmel and part of it unhooked and caught my finger and caused me 7 stiches and nerve damage, lol....numb finger half way up..sucks to type now, but atleast it flows better :)...

Now what did we learn?

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
lol no it wasnt spinning...a little metal handel that alows it to sit up caught my finger...but my mottoe is: "its never a done project untill i bleed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online