FRANKENSTANG's NEW CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankenStang

Reaction score
well, after a failed Pi head swap on my 97 cougar...i parted it out and with what i had sofar i picked up this beast. She is a 1995 thunderbird SC but has a 4.6 swapped into it as well as a4r70w trans,it also has the stock sc fuel system so thats a big of an upgrade..I brought it home with a 1 piece alumi driveshaft,2.5 in exhuats with 6in resonator, xpipe and no cats, marauder torque converter and has no egr or no emissions sensor or rear o2..lol,the car is far from fast but its no slouch..i plan on putting my typhoon manifold on, as well as my ported CV plenum and stock throttlebody and 1in plenum spacer, 24lb injectors, 2002 gt intake and 80mm mafs...i will also be trading my ported Pi heads for a PI cam swap done to it but it will also need the pi valve springs beacuse these 95 4.6 had horrid springs in the heads..and whne all that is done and said ille get it tuned and be done with it..since i brought it home on monday i have already put on rims,painted the head and taillights, pin striped it, put in my leather interior and am in the process of looking for a 1997 cougar/ thunderbird throttle cable and fuelrail so i can do my PI swap...heres some pics of the progress...
IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

Photo-0092.jpg

Photo-0091-1.jpg

Photo-0090-2.jpg

Photo-0094.jpg

Photo-0093.jpg

Photo-0095-1.jpg

sn95jones

Reaction score
nice looking bird however please return the wheels to the original color, the black just doesn't set well. And PLEASE get rid of that god awful shifter knob LOL
Nice pick up though.

PSSST Guys I wonder if he notices the funnel on the passenger side against the fire wall LMFAO

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
naaa rims look better black, pics just dont do them justice...and lol i put that funnel there so its there if i ever need it..and yayayay i know the swap made it slower..BUT also made my engine 100 times easier to work on..and once i put my top end on this eng ille be walking all over v6 sc's again..and that 8 ball shifter nob hasnt been cool since the 70's...and my new one has a nice little hidden compartment built in ;0- but in time ille swap over my old center coun sel and the stock auto shifter..

and it will also be easier now to 32v swap it thanks to the wireharness...

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
nice looking bird however please return the wheels to the original color, the black just doesn't set well. And PLEASE get rid of that god awful shifter knob LOL
Nice pick up though.

PSSST Guys I wonder if he notices the funnel on the passenger side against the fire wall LMFAO
hahaha, jones is a trip!

nice ride dude! feelin this way more than ur other! 2 thumbs up!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm with jb mustangs are key . Oh and black wheels look welfare in my opinion

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
bag it and shave it...good look, lol!

1019200593820PM71061-1.jpg

100_2057-1.jpg

seriously though frank...i always liked the body style of early 90's tbirds....good looking cars imo

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
There is a black Tbird around here that is lowered on chrome Y2K cobra R wheels that looks pretty sick.

sn95jones

Reaction score
I'm curious what did you achieve moving to a T-Bird? If I'm correct wasn't your Cougar the exact same car?

Or was it just because you want to be able to say "I got a new car".
T-Birds are nice I just don't see what you accomplished

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
There is a black Tbird around here that is lowered on chrome Y2K cobra R wheels that looks pretty sick.
yea i dig these style tbirds. kinda reminds me of the 95 impala ss, simple body style that dont take much to improve. slam it and nice wheels and they look classy to me...

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I'm curious what did you achieve moving to a T-Bird? If I'm correct wasn't your Cougar the exact same car?

Or was it just because you want to be able to say "I got a new car".
T-Birds are nice I just don't see what you accomplished

He struck out with the Cougar, found a deal on the T-bird and is doing what HE wants to do so.... give the guy a break..

KidK9

Reaction score
Ya know, I knew you really wanted a Mustang. But man...I am sooooo glad you got rid of the Cougar. I know that car was special to you, but I think this one is better and I can't say I've ever seen a tricked out new age T-Bird. Hope you put together a nice clean ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.