Free mods?

97blackgt

Reaction score
really? whats the chances u have a pic with the new bulbs? :dunno:

gt96stang

Reaction score
I wish I could help you out with that one.. Maybe tonight I'll try and get some pics taken.

kyle94gt

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
you can rewire the fog lights to work independant from the headlights, and if your a tall
guy like me, you can unbolt the seat from the rail, and move it back about 2"

I've done both of those.

I also took off the chyme box because I hate the dam ding ding ding DING - SHUTUP!

Otherwise, it's $$$

What is this unbolting of the seat?? If you have a chance please enlighten me on this as I'm 6'4 lol Thanks!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lower Wiper Mod FTW....I do it to stangs i see if parking lots because it makes it look SO MUCH BETTER

LI98GT

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
gettin rid of the slack in your accelerator pedal is another free mod.

This is actually a good one and worth a try IMO. I did the wiper and silencer removal as well way back when. For 10-15 bucks got the little antenna, not free but just about. Whip antenna FTL.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Heel Toe Gas Pedal Mod has to be one of the best mods one the planet...... better than a KB :santa_afro:

voidfinger

Reaction score
LI98GT said:
AaRoN said:
gettin rid of the slack in your accelerator pedal is another free mod.

This is actually a good one and worth a try IMO. I did the wiper and silencer removal as well way back when. For 10-15 bucks got the little antenna, not free but just about. Whip antenna FTL.

How do you do this??? also, how do you lower the wipers??? this is the first i've heard of these

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you're like me, you may know a guy, who knows a guy, who robbed some people, then you can get a free motor :police:

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mustangworld.com has all these how to's in write up form, only thing the place is good for, lol

voidfinger

Reaction score
mustangworld? hmmm i have to check them out. i'm taking it that the slack in the gas pedal is kinda like when i slam it down and it bounces back up and goes ding ding ding while its bounsing lol. :uglystupid2:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Lower Wiper Mod FTW....I do it to stangs i see if parking lots because it makes it look SO MUCH BETTER

Who uses wipers? I took mine off, I hate using them. I just wax up the windows and the water just beads right off. :smitten:

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I used ot have a 48 Willy's Pickup when i was like 14, it had hand crank wiper's, so i would actually do that. only went 40 mph anyway, lol

F

Firestrike87

Well, this wiper mod is 1000 times easier than the fog light mod. All you have to do is push on the little tab on the base of the wiper arm, pull the wiper arm up, lift and turn it down one tab. No tools required and can be done is seconds.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's why Handz does it to other Mustang's he see's in parking lot's, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online