FS: Flyers Tickets !!!!!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Whats up guys. I am selling some Flyers tickets for a guy I know and who I have bought multiple games from(and met at games before). He has held these tickets since around 1975 but lives about 3 and a half hours outside of Philadelphia so its hard for him to sell some tickets to games he cannot make it to as people dont want to drive that far. So I opted to help him out.
Tickets are second level row 200 or something, right at end of a tunnel but lower than every other seat. Center Ice! These are some great damn seats. He is selling them for $65 a piece plus $17 for the special parking ticket that puts you right by the door.
Games are as follows:

Oct. 22 - St. Louis - 2 tickets available
Oct. 24 - Torronto - 4 tickets available
Nov. 17 - Pheonix - 2 tickets available (I might have this mixed up with Nashville and this may be taken, can confirm with him if interested)
Jan. 17 - Minnesota - 2 tickets available
Jan 19 - NY Islanders - 2 tickets available
Feb 2 - Nashville - 2 tickets available (I might have this mixed up with Pheonix and this may be taken)
Apr 3 - Rangers - 2 tickets available

If interested please let me know and I will give you his contact information so you can discuss payment and game options. Basically youll have to send him a check and hell send you the tickets in the mail, he should be recieving them early September.

No I am not trying to scam you, I have been around here long enough and have done trades on here and SVTP. Any questions or interest please PM me.

Thanks guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online