Fuel milage?

EF5.0

Reaction score
Just a reminder guys this is in the v6 specific section :)

but jeeze Kill, 8-10? that's not going to be fun in a daily.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I know but the thread is like... Almost 5yrs old and I saw others posting other things than the V6's. Holy shit, 2008 was 5yrs ago.... Dam where did time go lol? But my buddy's sixxer which is a 94 I think gets like 21avg. Not too bad but I'd rather have my GT for that kinda milage :)

And RIGHT. Dude it's killin me right now. I've got plugs, wires, and cap and rotor to replace the currents. Hoping that'll help. Only thing that's stopped me from doing it is the dizzy on the 5.2 Magnum is on the BACK of the engine. Making it super convinent to get to... LOL

EF5.0

Reaction score
You may also try a fuel system cleaner like Techron or Berrymans... Could help restore some MPGS, but for the most part the all-time 4wd on the jeep is going to always drain the milage. Thats how it was with the explorer I had before taking my mustang back. Only averaged 14-15 mpg combined, with the 4.6L. The Auto-4wd is horrid on gas

the.greg

Reaction score
I will bump this ancient v6 thread and say I get 13 mpg with normal city driving and single digits if I'm driving a bit more spirited. Oh and 93 octane. Thats not including the meth I go through either. Hmmm this is adding up.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
When I'm driving conservatively I get like 24-28 but when ima bit more hype and drive like a jackass i get like 17 or so

tapatalkin'

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
EF I have the 231 swap on my ZJ. No more all time 4 wheel :) I should try the fuel cleaner tho, prob hasn't had any run through it in a minute. That combined with plugs wires, cap and rotor should help I would think. Fresh oil and filter on it. Really can't think of much else.. Maybe a Flowmaster American Thunder on it to help it breather better, and a larger air filter than the dinky little Spectre on it now. Man I hope something helps. This is killin me putting $50+ a week in lmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online