Fully adjustable coil overs

dylanchenault67

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new here but I’m looking a pretty decent set of fully adj. coil overs and I was just wondering what are some good brands that work best? 02 gt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dylanchenault67

Reaction score
Alright, I’ll definitely have to look into those but I appreciate it thank you.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
You could save some money by scouring the classified section here or a larger forum such as corral.net or SVTPerformance.com

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I bought my entire coilover setup used. The shocks were purchased new, but those were dirt cheap at the time. The only thing that got expensive was custom valving and shortening of the shock body, in order to run higher spring rates, and be able to run the car low without bottoming out on bump stops.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It’s always funny to me that nobody ever mentions Ridetech. They have an awesome coilover setup for the sn’s.

They use the upper lever Fox shocks and struts and they fab everything else in house. Most people only think of them for air ride but they do a ton more stuff than that. I’ve toured their facilities several times as I know someone there, so does Ttocs and he’s toured it I do believe. They fully built some serious custom rides out there which mostly are high performance race cars.

Everybody should check their stuff out sometime. Plus you don’t have to chug a beer every time their name is mentioned.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
Viking?!? I’m not aware of them. Care to elaborate????

I don't know a lot about them. I've seen them popping up on some of the higher power Terminators and the guys love them. You can get them threaded so no need for add on pieces for coilovers. If anyone has specific questions I can pass on an email to a person that has experience with them.

http://vi-king.com

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know a lot about them. I've seen them popping up on some of the higher power Terminators and the guys love them. You can get them threaded so no need for add on pieces for coilovers. If anyone has specific questions I can pass on an email to a person that has experience with them.

http://vi-king.com

They’re building stuff just like fox shocks and struts. Just looked at the link. Those are just like the ones that ridetech uses and that’s why they use them. That’s what I really liked about the ridetech units.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online