Gatlinberg sn95 Meet Update. Please Read!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
95KBGT said:
im still iffy about comming, i will let yall know around june lol

You will be there!
if i can get a tow pig to pull my car..if not i will be stoping every 80miles for gas

ripper

Reaction score
Any of the jersey guys going to this? I will tag along if i can get a convoy goin. I dont think racin there is such a good ideer though. Gotta cost like 10k to get towed home from there LOL. But id like to meet some of my sn95 buddies and see the cars.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
I DEFINITELY plan on going, unless something really serious comes up, i WILL be there, this is gonna be frickin awesome.

TREY YOU WILL BE RACING IT. ;D

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Any of the jersey guys going to this? I will tag along if i can get a convoy goin. I dont think racin there is such a good ideer though. Gotta cost like 10k to get towed home from there LOL. But id like to meet some of my sn95 buddies and see the cars.

We have been talking about this already. Slow98GT is coming out of Ft Drum N.Y., and I am in Eastern Pa. The hope is that we can hook up out by Harrisburg on I-81. We also have Red98 coming out of The York/Lancaster Pa. area. If your rout takes you down I-78W to I-81S, you will be driving within 2 miles of my house and we could meet up at the Pa./N.J. border.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
im coming! and well see about the racing. if i drive the car down, iono if i will. you never no what could happen. if i trailer it, which is what i wanna do, then i probably will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online