Getting 3g in 9mo what should i get?

scootin95gts

Reaction score
Okay guys heres whats happening im getting 3g in 9months and so far i got some cheap headers that came on car,o/r h-pipe flowmaster exhaust,cai,pullies,9mm wires,king cobra clutch,B&m ripper shifter,egr/smog del. and other than that its stock. I want more power but dont know what to do. IM thinking a HCI package but dont know what to get for the money? Dont want to spend all my dough.I was also looking at maybe a transmission and i like the ford cobra R t-5.Does anyone know about some of the companies in the mustang and fast fords mag trannies in which they send you a race ready rebuilt one for like a grand and then you have to send your to them?

Sooo heres what im thinking about either a H/C/I package,Transmission or maybe even some suspension,gears and some minor interior,since this is my daily driver. INPUTS are always welcome im very new to the mustang scene and also building a car since i was never aloud in high school so please give me some advice cuz im always changing my mind and i need to get something set in stone so i can start getting the little things ready for the big upgrades thanks a lot guys

[attachment deleted by admin]

GaryG

Reaction score
if it were me, id spend that money on traction items...b/c all that power is gonna be useless if u cant put that power to the ground...just my 2 cents

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
yah thats what i was thinking also and for the reason of the car handling really good,but getting another 3g to get a hci is gonna be hard compared to getting suspension parts one by one

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think you should get a lot of :drunk: and host a party for sn95forums ^-^

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
well what i was thinking was maybe a new full exhaust system with a catback from magnaflow and some bbk shorties since my exhaust now consist of some cheap off brand headers and a crappy catback with flows.It sounds good but id rather have something that sounds better and looks good too.Also i was thinking of maybe some corbeu seats and maybe some suspension. But have a hci and blowing people away sounds soooo good especially when i get back to florida and see a lot of cobra running around. Tell me all what you think of that or hci setup.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good man.

I do agree with Gary, get some suspension parts too.
at least LCA's.

Exhaust is nice for the sound.

Seats, ya, if you hate the stockers.

HCI for more powa. you'll probably have to pick.

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
well my car sounds pretty good i kinda want a better setup than what i got,but more power does sound good.Anyone got an idea how much a tune usually cost?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online