Getting ideas for my exterior....feedback?

Clutch Cargo

Reaction score
So I have been riding my 94' GT convertable for 28 years now (original owner). Still luv it but I am thinking it may be time for a little change-up as we approach the 30th anniversary. With it will be a new saddle-tan interior, new sound system, new laser red paint and I always saw this and caught my eye for the exterior and want to get fellow "mustangers" feedback:

1651346992319.png

What do ya guys think?

badass98svt

Reaction score
I vote no on that Xenon kit. But, if you like it that's all that matters.

I actually had those sideskirts on my Laser Red coupe for a short time. I took them off, along with the OEM skirts about 15 years ago.

MeNight1.JPG
Rolling.JPG
MeNight.JPG

Can we see some pics of your car as it is now. Should help with some thoughts and ideas.
Is it lowered yet?
Maybe a styling bar?

Last edited:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can't say I like the bumper, sideskirts are interesting but a BIG NO on the lights. Are you just wanting something different from all the other sn95s out there now(that was a little bit of sarcasm since I do not seem to see that many anymore).

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
So I have been riding my 94' GT convertable for 28 years now (original owner). Still luv it but I am thinking it may be time for a little change-up as we approach the 30th anniversary. With it will be a new saddle-tan interior, new sound system, new laser red paint and I always saw this and caught my eye for the exterior and want to get fellow "mustangers" feedback:

View attachment 17050

What do ya guys think?
it looks terrific! The headlights kinda jumped out at me. I would probably like them more if I was actually standing next to the car. I would say the car looks 'dramatic' in a good way! Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Kinda dig the headlights. One thing that's bugged me about cars in general over the last ~30 years is the complete lack of chrome... or any sort of accent. It's like designers grew up building model cars raw out of the box with no paint or anything.

Style-wise, build what makes you smile. Don't let anyone tell you how your car should look unless they offer to pay the gas and insurance on it. Too many high priests in the community trying to enforce their One True Path on everyone else.

LEGALLYFAST

Reaction score
I am not a big fan, but you might like it. I don't think I have ever seen that set up at any shows on the west coast, so it might be rare? I personally like the Cobra and Saleen look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online