going to summit..

Suspect

Reaction score
u guys need me to pick u up anything?! :D

S

scarface

yeah, Ill take a procharger...LEt me know when you want my address to drop it off :) O0

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I could use Heads, cams and a intake, since im local call me......i'll meet you to pick it up!

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
meet me there and we'll just rob the place. :police:

ahh if we get caught we'll just say sn95forums made us do it. ;D

Foster98GT

Reaction score
20 King Mill Road
McDonough, Georgia 30253........... :hammer:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i could use a 460 man o war and a few other "little things"

Hell ill settle for a boss block, stroker kit, heads, vortech v2sq and some other minor things

o and a 0% interest loan. They got those right? Or anyone wanna make a donation? I can get you my addy :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for helping everyone out. I'll take an SLP catted x, H & R supersports, Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates and 18 " satin saleens. O0

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
was a pretty cool show. i think they have em every monday. O0 while i was there i went ahead and picked these up! :naughty:

[attachment deleted by admin]

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wait summit has those valve covers!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THEM

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea. gene evans has em a lil cheaper, but summit price matches. i actually bought the polished with black writing and traded my buddy for these. (i wanted these and he wanted those.) theyre tall so ill be running a 1in spacer. i still got alot of parts to get to get these heads on. :(

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
yea. gene evans has em a lil cheaper, but summit price matches. i actually bought the polished with black writing and traded my buddy for these. (i wanted these and he wanted those.) theyre tall so ill be running a 1in spacer. i still got alot of parts to get to get these heads on. :(
i want the tall ones i think they look sooooo good im going to summits website right now thanks

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea these are sweet! ive wanted em for awhile now. i think im going to paint the letters on my intake and elbow red to match. if i do that ill have to ditch the blue i have. but black and red are my fav colors. 8)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ill take a cheeseburger; no onions and a large fry.. actually supersize me. ill pay you back.

PM me for the addy when you get back. O0

95-stang

Reaction score
I just ordered some bits from there, but i didnt think you would want to drop them off for me. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online