Good Read about Knockoff products.

Xuzhu

Reaction score
94GTSTANG50 said:
They dont even know what drag racing is over there, do they even have educated engineers, let alone colleges?

One thing you can't make fun of them for is their education, lol.

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
Not only North America, but Japan as well has to deal with these under produced/re-badged knock-offs out of China. We have seen a few large companies go down within the last couple of years due to this.

Adam

fawcett

Reaction score
Yeah Matt, there were counterfit meds... and they made it into our country and people had died because of it. I recently read an article where a doctor was ordering his patients meds from china and pocketing the extra money "he saved." it turned out that some of his patients really needed their heart medication (not the chinese meds made out of saw dust) and they died. An autopsy found that the patients lacked the life supporting meds in their bloodstream-their houses were searched (for the pills) and when the pills were discovered to be fake that doctor was in a world of shit.

So just for the point of argument... I am looking at the knock off S-style rims from Mustangtuning.com. Whats the deal with them if I hit a bump going 120mph are they going to deflect and fail?

Saving money is one thing but I am not sure if I should be willing to die/get injured and lose my car just to get some lookalike rims for $1000 less.

Can someone let me know what they think about this?
-fawcett

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online