Got My First Rotary This Week....

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Buffer that is.....

I finally stepped it up. I Can now Do Anything.

I went with the Hitachi SP18VA. I Said screw the DeWalt because it weights in a 8.2 lbs and has a "Hard start" (Which i HATE). I was gonna get the Mikita but Lowes doesnt stock Mikita anymore and thier quality has gone down. The Hitachi Got great ratings because its pretty much the same as the Mikita. The Hitachi has a Loop handle, "Soft Start" and weights on at 6.2 LBS...all of these things i LOVE!!!

As you can see from the pics below i just finished my first Rotary Job this week..... Its already blowing my mind.

****DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!****

Hitachi1Small.jpg

Hitachi2Small.jpg

Hitachi3Small.jpg

First Rotary Job FTW!!

DetailingSignSmall.jpg

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Pearl, how much was that?

a family member works at lowes so it was like $175. I had a gift certificate ;-)

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
I'm scared to use one of those lol. I'll stick to the orbital.

Looks good brotherman! I wish the paint on my car looked like that. What car was it?!

Thanks dude!!! Lets just say the car is a chevy.... More pics to come!!!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
I'm scared to use one of those lol. I'll stick to the orbital.

Looks good brotherman! I wish the paint on my car looked like that. What car was it?!

its not that bad man, just cant be a tard and leave it in one spot, be careful around edges, etc.

Just dont go hardcore on some dudes car with a wool pad and ass ripping gritty polish

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
its not that bad man, just cant be a tard and leave it in one spot, be careful around edges, etc.

Just dont go hardcore on some dudes car with a wool pad and ass ripping gritty polish

I am not even going to buy a Wool pad until a job appears where it is needed. Right now i have every color Hex-Logic pad in 6.5 inch with CG 6 inch backing plate..... thats all i need for now. I can already tell the rotary LOVES white pad+CG Pro Polish :notworthy:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
justinschmidt1 said:

I am not even going to buy a Wool pad until a job appears where it is needed. Right now i have every color Hex-Logic pad in 6.5 inch with CG 6 inch backing plate..... thats all i need for now. I can already tell the rotary LOVES white pad+CG Pro Polish :notworthy:

ive wanted to get a rotary for a while...too poor to buy one though

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh look it's some old guy haters!!! Welcome to my awsome super cool thread!!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
ha yea i love old guy haters, theyre FTW

I need some mutherfuckxinnnn 1 inch spacers yooooo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online