Got My First Rotary This Week....

95PGTTech

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Oh look it's some old guy haters!!! Welcome to my awsome super cool thread!!

Thanks. Should I take my dirty boots off at the door, or can I just rub them right into your couch?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
Thanks. Should I take my dirty boots off at the door, or can I just rub them right into your couch?

We dont have couches here....we use Bean Bag y0

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I'm sorry, it's getting late for the "old guy haters."
We're going to bed now, because we have to work in the morning.

Children like you just elect Presidents like Obama so you can continue smoking reefer during the day and not working while us "old guy haters" provide for you.

So when did you say you were coming out to a HPDE so you can get laughed out of the tech box?
I'd like to see how those fourteen rear sway bars perform on track.

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
SRT Handz said:
Oh look it's some old guy haters!!! Welcome to my awsome super cool thread!!

Thanks. Should I take my dirty boots off at the door, or can I just rub them right into your bean bag?

Fixed! :thumbsup:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
I'm sorry, it's getting late for the "old guy haters."
We're going to bed now, because we have to work in the morning.

Children like you just elect Presidents like Obama so you can continue smoking reefer during the day and not working while us "old guy haters" provide for you.

So when did you say you were coming out to a HPDE so you can get laughed out of the tech box?
I'd like to see how those fourteen rear sway bars perform on track.

You work on Sunday? lol

Im gonna say that us younger guys didnt elect Obama anyway, in fact, I would say that most of us younger guys probably didnt vote.

And to be honest with you, both candidates sucked this year...I think I would have voted for Obama cause I dont want Mccain dying and putting a fuKKIng woman in office, hell no!

Mccain had one foot in the grave and one on a banana peal.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 speaks the truth..... Most of us young guys didnt even vote....I Know i didnt lol.

Us "Young Guns" just love Obama because he smoked weed and did coke....thats Hip.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
looks sick, i love my Dewalt buffer but that loop handle would come in handy. Is there a difference between orbital and rotary? and what is a hard start?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
looks sick, i love my Dewalt buffer but that loop handle would come in handy. Is there a difference between orbital and rotary? and what is a hard start?

Orbital means means that is oscillates. It it hits an edge, its stops spinning and just moves like a hand.

When i say hard start i am regerring to the large burst of Torque that the dewalt throws at you when you pull the trigger. Its pretty damn violent if you ask me. The Hitachi has a slow start so when you pull the trigger the torque comes in slower.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
it stops spinning and moves like a hand? wtf?

I have never noticed a hard start with my Dewalt, i squeeze the trigger gently and I've never experienced anything I'd consider violent lol.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
it stops spinning and moves like a hand? wtf?

I have never noticed a hard start with my Dewalt, i squeeze the trigger gently and I've never experienced anything I'd consider violent lol.

Thats because you are used to the DeWalt....and you are fluttering the Trigger. On the Hitachi and Mikita you can pull the trigger all the way and it will slowly engage the torque for you. Plus when you are a Lighter guy like me (150 lbs, the Slow start and the 6.2 pound weight makes it easier to use.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I gotta say that you're doing a very good job detailing the cars. The pictures look great, maybe I'll hit you up about getting my car done, once I do a little bit of body work.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i thought most people were gonna think RX-7 lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member