Got my first ticket!

White 96GT

Reaction score
I was out the other night with my GF and I was trying to find a party and When I turned around after driving right by it I spun the car about 90 degrees after realizing I didn't have enough room to make the U-turn. Well thats pretty normal for me to do but When I got around their was a cop sitting their watching. Well I got a carless driving ticket for 84 dollars.

But to the point I'm only 16 and I've had my license for only 8 months So know I'm wondering Will I lose my license? If so I can't get to work and I will have to sell my car! :eek:utofcloset: So does anyone know about Iowa driving laws?

dougiefresh4.6

Reaction score
Ahh! Im 18 and live in NY. In NY, theres a Jr. and a Sr. License, you get the senior license when you turn 18 or if you take drivers ed. I of course get 2 tickets with my Jr license. Even though it was a seatbelt and a turn signal, it was still considered 2 moving violations so my license was suspended for 60 days. It sucked! i hope IOWA state laws are better than NY. Good luck man

Hybridbird

Reaction score
A seatbelt and a equipment ticket are moving violations in NY? Holy strict fuggin DMV laws Batman!

OP
OP
W

White 96GT

Reaction score
Yeah that is some pretty strict stuff. I don't think that Iowa has harsh laws because I know A kid thats had his license for less than 6 months and has 4 tickets and he still has his license He has got one for spinning tire/careless(like me)/ 55 in a 30 and something else.

He used to dive a Eclipse that was riced out, and know he has a pretty nice yellow 01 mustang v6, and a 89 firebird formula with a 305 in it so I think thats a transplant! But needless to say hes drives like a Dumbazz and his mustang already has had a tranny leak, oil leak, and he hit somethink with the rear end. put a major dent in the rear fender(I fixed all those problems in autobody class. He has a straight pipe exhaust with a ricer ass tip and yellow underglows. Hes not that cool but hes a mustang owner so I feel obligated to help him with his car. Also I drove his formula the other day and raced his v6 mustang and the v6 smoked that forumula. Their both autos!

God dam I get off topic but I've been studing for finials and I'm tired as heck!!!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Lol, in PA, our laws aren't too bad. My one friend is 17 and got two tickets in a week, one for a burnout in a school zone and another for going too fast for conditions (even though he was actually racing someone). He still has his license. ::)

Have fun studying for finals, I'll be doing that in two weeks. :mad:

OP
OP
W

White 96GT

Reaction score
Yeah that rocks he still has his! and my finials aren't intell next thursday. But I have alot of catching up to do because I work 28 hours a week at my family's small engine repair shop and cut grass on the week end I make 220 a week during the school year witch is awsome but is sometimes overwelming!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.