Got some Poorboys stuff!

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the cupon code Wytstang, I just orderd another load of stuff!!

wytstang

Reaction score
About about to make a small order myself since they have the Wolfgang line on sale I'm going to pick up Wolfgangs Deep gloss sealant and see how I like it. And your welcome......

thorco3

Reaction score
i realize this doesn't have much to do with this thread... but i just ordered a PC 7424 :banana:

anybody ever use pinnacle stuff... i went ahead and got some of there swirl remover and finishing polish while i was at it. I'd really like to try and poorboys and clearkote both.

guess i just need to get another vehicle so i'll have two of 'em to detail and compare :hammer:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
i realize this doesn't have much to do with this thread... but i just ordered a PC 7424 :banana:

anybody ever use pinnacle stuff... i went ahead and got some of there swirl remover and finishing polish while i was at it. I'd really like to try and poorboys and clearkote both.

guess i just need to get another vehicle so i'll have two of 'em to detail and compare :hammer:

You'll like the PC, it works great.

Let us know how you like the Pinnacle stuff. Pics are always good. :D

thorco3

Reaction score
oh of course... i'll actually start my own thread i guess :rollinglaugh: with some pics and reviews of the stuff

rather than spamming urs :slap: again :hammer:

wytstang

Reaction score
thorco3 said:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1291

thorco3

Reaction score
cool, sounds like i might have made a good purchase. i hadn't really heard about pinnacle but I was looking for something to "freshen" my paint and after looking around on autogeek for a while i decided on the pinnacle stuff. i can't wait to get this stuff

joe65

Reaction score
i like their stuff. smells good...oh and its made so that it can be used in full sun. pretty handy during the summer when you want to polish up the paint and dont have to do it in the garage. maybe i can find a car i did with their polish. i had a fox that i flipped, and this one.

mk3 jetta GLX with a VR6 engine and 5spd. really fun to drive. One of the best sounding 6 cylinders ever in my opinion. You just can't stay out of the pedal because it sounds so good. Anyways used the poorboys polish and wax on that one. I revived those bbs wheels also. car had 220k miles.
glx.jpg

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, their stuff is superb!! I use poorboys , some chemical guys stuff, and a company called image auto wash. They have some pretty legit spray wax and wash and wax products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online