Guess what i did today?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
your car needs a lift...cause then you can cruise on the beach and jump off the dunes. :rollinglaugh:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i washed and waxed my car today and wow it was sooo deprived and dingy i bought it that way last fall i washed it to no help i figured i needed paint... still do i got one spot thats bad...but anyways holy crap did the car explode with color and shine i was mighty impressed... when i was hand buffing the wax off it was getting dark... i wanted to hurry and get it done because the sun setting would have made some bad ass shots but i will try to get them tomorrow if i have time

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
these new waxes really bring the color out. Ill get some pics of the wifes screamin yellow tommorro. What a difference.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i used my old faithful its a 3m wax not sure on the exact name i will have to look

smokeybear

Reaction score
NICE!!! I give mine one good wax and then just wash and use mcguires spray way the rest of the summer. And you are like me Stevo i won't lower my car as the roads in NJ are crapy.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol i religiously use one early summer wash and wax and then meguires quik detailer the rest of the year...no more water for my cars ;D

95Boss

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
lol i religiously use one early summer wash and wax and then meguires quik detailer the rest of the year...no more water for my cars ;D

To answer your earlier question, I'm in Edmonton, Canada. I use Meguiers quick detailer as well if I'm going to put her in a show. Great stuff. I find with the new waxes, that after awhile even though the car is clean, a quick wash, and the finish just gleams.

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Hmmm i have that quick detailer and it leaves a film on my car. I must be doin somthing wrong. lol as usual. I spray it on and wipe it off. :dunno:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
do you have a good layer of wax under it?? next would be the towel your using... i use diaper cloth and i only use it once spray it on rub it in a circular motion then flip to the dry side and wipe it off my cars look like glass and get a ton of complements i swear by it

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Ahhh no Fets i do that with my left hand.

Sweet, another lefty! haha
But yea Steve, your car looks great. I just gave mine a facelift yesterday. Looks so much better now that I claybared that beech

95Boss

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
do you have a good layer of wax under it?? next would be the towel your using... i use diaper cloth and i only use it once spray it on rub it in a circular motion then flip to the dry side and wipe it off my cars look like glass and get a ton of complements i swear by it

I think the cloth is the key. I only use deep pile bath towels. I have an understanding wife. ^-^

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
95Boss said:
tRaV_19 said:

I think the cloth is the key. I only use deep pile bath towels. I have an understanding wife. ^-^

LOL only thing i would get understood would be the couch tonight boss. I do have some old cloth diapers though. Ill try that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online