Handz "Los Angeles" Photoshoot!!!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, since it's 2010 I need to do my first paint correction of the year on my SN95. Came out really nice. Finally Got to try out my pot of CG Ezyme Wax. OMG!!! The depth is just amazing. It make my metallic paint POP and doesnt mute the flake.

I was so happy with the Ezyme, I decided to go to Downtown Los Angeles again and take some "Ghetto" pics. I pretty much drove around the worst parts of LA, Encountered Bums, crackheads, and police... But got the pics!!! Enjoy!!!

Here is the detail combo...

Body:
Menzerna SIP/Orange LC CCS Pad
Menzerna 106FF/Black LC CCS Pad
3M Ultrafine/Black LC CCS Pad
1Z Einszett Pro Line Final Finish/CCS Red Pad
CG Vertua-Bond 408
CG Jetseal109 (2 Coats)
CG E-zyme (3 Coats)

Wheels:
CG Jetseal 109
Autoglym HD Wax

Details:
CG Silk-shine
3M Metal Polish
Eagle-One Tire Shine
Invisible Glass

I spent THE WHOLE DAY in LA taking pics, so you can really see the color change in the Laser Red Paint across the day.

IMG_2658Small.jpg

IMG_2664Small.jpg

IMG_2671Small.jpg

IMG_2674Small.jpg

IMG_2701Small.jpg

IMG_2710Small.jpg

IMG_2718Small.jpg

IMG_2732Small.jpg

IMG_2745Small.jpg

IMG_2764Small.jpg

IMG_2800Small.jpg

IMG_2809Small.jpg

IMG_2827Small.jpg

IMG_2835Small.jpg

01SportChic

Reaction score
Awesome! I love #9 in front of the graffiti...I wish we had spots like that down here! lol closest place where we have graffiti is miami, and thats like 1 1/2 hours from me.

A friend of mine works at autogeek, and is gunna send me a new wax to try out and do a writeup on...I'll let you know how it works. :)

switch96

Reaction score
How do you keep that thing so clean on those roads??

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Lookin' good.

Pic #12 shows just a little of that Laser Red fade starting to show through on the top part of the car. BUT your car looks mint as always. If I can get my car to look 1/8 as good as yours I'll be a happy camper.

Can you take some pics on Crenshaw Blvd please?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have been considering sending a few of these to a magazine....what do you think?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
those are some nice shots handz!

lucky CAL weather... :)

LI98GT

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I have been considering sending a few of these to a magazine....what do you think?

Def magazine worthy. Nice shots for sure and looking clean and sxy as ever. I'm going to have to get to work and visit the detail forum to learn some detailing tips.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
venmuss said:

I wash the car before I leave for the photoshoot..... Then when i get to the location I wipe the whole car down with quick detailer :thumbsup:

98GTnSC

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
venmuss said:

I wash the car before I leave for the photoshoot..... Then when i get to the location I wipe the whole car down with quick detailer :thumbsup:
QUICK before he gets run up on by a crackhead or gang member that wants his A&F shirt! lol

Nick95GT

Reaction score
lol man i dont know anyone else that puts 5 coats of wax on there car using numerous different pads...it sounds like its a little over the top but what can i say it really makes your paint job unbelievable and like nothing else Ive ever seen on a car...great job man. but i have a question, how much money do you spend a year on just waxing and detailing products??? lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nick95GT said:
lol man i dont know anyone else that puts 5 coats of wax on there car using numerous different pads...it sounds like its a little over the top but what can i say it really makes your paint job unbelievable and like nothing else Ive ever seen on a car...great job man. but i have a question, how much money do you spend a year on just waxing and detailing products??? lol

Thanks, Layering FTW

I do alot of other people's cars on the Side, But All the money I make from detailing job I spend right back on product so i technically wax my car for free!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online