spring detail and photshoot

OP
OP
S

silversn

Reaction score
sounds like next time i may be giving pete's a shot. how's the durability? i layered my xxx hoping to get 3 months out of it. its driven once a week , garaged and washed with ph soap.....should be no problem.

autoglym hd is a great wax. i used it on my detail last spring. really made the silver pop. deciding which i like better - hd or xxx.....

blksnake

<font color="pink">Senior Member</font>
Reaction score
oh ok lol some kid posted fr5's like that for sale, car looks the same and ive been tryin to get a hold of him! lmao

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Love this car. So clean and simple looking, but it still looks mean at the same time. I'm glad you went with silver wheels too. They really make the car pop!

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
This car is the epitome of what a new edge should look like. I'm jealous

OP
OP
S

silversn

Reaction score
awesome compliments guys, thanks! just wanted to create a clean, simple ride. if i cant be fast, i'm gonna be clean :)

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
sounds like next time i may be giving pete's a shot. how's the durability? i layered my xxx hoping to get 3 months out of it. its driven once a week , garaged and washed with ph soap.....should be no problem.

autoglym hd is a great wax. i used it on my detail last spring. really made the silver pop. deciding which i like better - hd or xxx.....
durability is great. i saw a test done with multiple LSPs including petes 53 on a DD, it was still beading water (barely) at like 5.5 months.

OP
OP
S

silversn

Reaction score
^ very interesting. i assumed a carnuba based paste wax would not last that long. i like !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online