Happy Fathers Day From Stage 3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Well folks it is rolling into a nice weekend and Stage3 would like to say happy fathers day to all of you dads or soon to be dads out there. Get out there and have some fun!! does anyone have any crazy exciting plans? I personally will be a grilling machine this weekend !!! I still say they need to make a national Mustang day!! Just Sayin

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
dad or not i am jealous as sin!! Water is a rare commodity in AZ. Coming from the Pacific NW where it is rain and green and water in every direction it is kinda culture shock

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's father's day!!!!

.... so thank a mother ****er!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
went red-fish fishing with my dad. he ended up catching a black tip shark... it was cool.

no plans for father's day. maybe give my gf's bike a tune-up.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yes. it's gears are fugged up and shiz. need to plasma-cut the extra bike lock off (she forgot the combo) etc. etc. etc.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
she let it live outside in wyoming when she went to college.... only like 2 gear settings work without making ****ed up sounds.. . .. . lol.

RichV

Reaction score
Was at the track for the weekend. Probably go out to dinner with the wife/kiddos.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Saw my dad break down and cry for the first time. It was was awkward lol. We've never been close, I've never had a good conversation with him. I just wasn't raised that way, my family isn't close to one another at all. Kind of wish it was different but a change now is just too late. Had shrimp cocktails and cake. Its been a good day so far; I think I'm gonna head out for some off road exploring with my brother in law right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online