Hawks Nest Cruise '12... 09/08/12 !!!!

COBRA_ESQ

Reaction score
One of my all time favorite roads!!

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Where do we stand on the official headcount? Does anyone have any additional questions or something?

We should probably put the date/meeting time in the thread title as well just in case. :)

REALLY stoked for this, havent hit up the Hawks Nest in a while.

COBRA_ESQ

Reaction score
OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
It is official.. I will be coming in my mustang.. oops forgot about telling that before..

Looks like my fender will be redone and blended this coming week.. SO because of it not costing me 1300.. I might have put in for a little something else that should be done by cruise time..

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not looking good for me. My parts did not come in today as expected. Losing another weekend of getting things done.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am targeting the '13 cruise as my finish date for my car. I want to drive this stretch of road with ma boyz....

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My Sienna just wouldn't do it for me. Although I did almost get snagged doing 90 on I95 at 4am heading to work this morning. Damn Philly Cop was sitting on the Highway with his lights off half under the overpass. Thank god for the Valentine 1 !!!

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
lol you have a V1 in your minivan? Thats awesome! lol.. Comon just pop a kid in the back seat and come on the cruise

Interior may not be done for cruise, well the things I want done. But the exterior for the most part will be... Headlights should be in the day before the cruise

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
They will show up tomorrow.. I believe in you man!!

The parts showing up Monday is not the problem. The lack of time to get things done is. 2 weeks seems like plenty of time, but when you get one day a week to do the work, it is not. I need to get the trans back in, install the lower control arms, get a front end alignment, state inspection and a new tune. Unless work slows down enough that I can sneak in a couple vacation days, I am out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online