Hawks Nest Cruise '12... 09/08/12 !!!!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Too much stuff is broken...I'm sick of this thing leaving me stranded, not going to risk the drive until I can get under it this winter and replace stuff.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I thought the whole car was redone. I take it the engine needs a redo now? Damn man..

Normal milage crap breaking?

Need ford parts lemmy know.. Although I dont buy any if a good aftermarket brand makes it lol.

ProKiller

Reaction score
i never actually did post in here. i won't be attending this time. We'll be up in Laconia NH for Smokin' Stangs this weekend.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I thought the whole car was redone. I take it the engine needs a redo now? Damn man..

Normal milage crap breaking?

Need ford parts lemmy know.. Although I dont buy any if a good aftermarket brand makes it lol.
Not really engine stuff...motor is strong, but the rear is leaking again...starter and flywheel are making noises...brake line broke before, I just want to start making everything fresh. Going to build the motor and trans...replace a bunch of lines etc

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Not really engine stuff...motor is strong, but the rear is leaking again...starter and flywheel are making noises...brake line broke before, I just want to start making everything fresh. Going to build the motor and trans...replace a bunch of lines etc

Sounds like what I'm doing, but can you get the car fixed before the cruise? I think this will be the last cruise of the year.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Booooo... at least you have the fusion.. great cars

Hoping to have the car partially repainted(again), new windshield, headlights and some other things before cruise time.. Gunna be a busy 3 weeks...

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Booooo... at least you have the fusion.. great cars

Hoping to have the car partially repainted(again), new windshield, headlights and some other things before cruise time.. Gunna be a busy 3 weeks...

I am right there with you. Going to be a long day of working on the car Saturday. Gotta install the left side header and square up the front end. Then install all my front suspension. Still have to get a clutch and mid pipe. Then a state inspection. Also going to need a new tune.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
It will be done this weekend right?! lol.. if not ill let it slide over to next weekend.. but thats it!

It will have to be next weekend. That left side header was a mother****er due to the stupid emissions tube that connects to the front of the header. But it is in.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents... We are getting closer and closer...

I need people to start chiming in again to double check on a headcount and see whos coming!! Also please check the first page for Details on meeting spot/time and so on!!