Headlight Adjustments

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
How do you adjust aftermarket headlights to point to straight instead of down on the grown when the lights are turned on, after i put in my smoked headlights, it feels like the light is pointing to much to the ground and not straight ahead so i can see at night. How do I fix this guys?

-Nate

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you remove your corner light you will see a screw adjustment, I think tighten = higher, loosen off = lower. Back up from your garage or a wall by a bit and aim from there.

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Sry matt, can you be a little more detailed? so if pull the corner light out i would see it right there of search?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
there are like 3 adj set screws...the long bolts that are on the rear of the headlights. You probably have to readjust the the stoppers. When i installed my first set of aftermarker lights and then tried to adj it wouldn't go far enough so i had to remove the entire light and reinstall after i adjusted the stoppers...black plastic pieces that turn.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, that's right.

the "stopper" droptop is talking about is the threaded piece that hold the light in.
they snap in and the threaded adjustment's go through them.

I had to tweak mine when I put them on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online