Hellion now has our back...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
650! :bunny3:

haha.

Congrads Daywalker, that will be sweet when done!!

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol where you at, maybe i can help? :) we can do it and save you some money, i'm just hungry "will install turbo system for food" :banana:

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
I'm way out in California, where labor is the WORST! I wish I was back home in NC, I could get all my crap done for dirt cheap...

Scott 96Cobra(rip)

Reaction score
The Hellion is an unbelievable kit. It is most likely what I will be putting on my 01 in a couple years.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Daywalker said:
I'm way out in California, where labor is the WORST! I wish I was back home in NC, I could get all my crap done for dirt cheap...

Maybe you just get paid more out there lol, i get paid squat and stuff is high to me. I just find pleasure in doing something to my car myself. it makes me feel like i acomplished something nice. :drunk:

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
See, I also like that feeling. But the thought of screwing something up cause I don't have a clue what I'm doing, takes that feeling away pretty quickly... :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
**UPDATE**

She's almost finished, just a couple more things to do and she'll be ready to roll. Still gotta install all the gauges, change the oil, filter, and plugs, and she should be ready to fire up. I'm pretty excited, and nervous, she'll be coming home with almost double the HP......... :noes:

voidfinger

Reaction score
Daywalker said:
**UPDATE**

She's almost finished, just a couple more things to do and she'll be ready to roll. Still gotta install all the gauges, change the oil, filter, and plugs, and she should be ready to fire up. I'm pretty excited, and nervous, she'll be coming home with almost double the HP......... :noes:

Is it getting tuned?

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
Kit came with an FMU, which I will run for now. She'll get 42 pounders and proper tune in the next couple weeks, then I'll ditch the FMU... :thumb:

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Daywalker said:
Kit came with an FMU, which I will run for now. She'll get 42 pounders and proper tune in the next couple weeks, then I'll ditch the FMU... :thumb:

good man.. i was about to say to ditch that POS fmu

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online