Hello from California

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I do - it's under my name. What part of SoCal you in? I'm in the Upland/Ontario area.
Dude im down the street. Lol . Im in montclair

sent from the toilet or from my cubicle

AzzLyp

Reaction score
Dude im down the street. Lol . Im in montclair

Lol, no shit?! Hit me up on Facebook bro. I need Mustang friends around here. When's the next event? I used to go to the car shows and stuff with my Nissan friends, but since I sold my 240, I've slowed down a lot. I still go to car shows, but haven't been to any track events at all.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Lol, no shit?! Hit me up on Facebook bro. I need Mustang friends around here. When's the next event? I used to go to the car shows and stuff with my Nissan friends, but since I sold my 240, I've slowed down a lot. I still go to car shows, but haven't been to any track events at all.
Haha thats funny because i have majority datsun friends..so i go to the Nissan/datsuns meet and car shows. Is your Facebook on your forum profile?

AzzLyp

Reaction score
Haha thats funny because i have majority datsun friends..so i go to the Nissan/datsuns meet and car shows. Is your Facebook on your forum profile?

Yessir it is. The last Nissan event I went to was the Fontana 5 a couple years ago. I also have a Facebook group I started for Nissans, but it's kind of slowed down too since I sold my car.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Yessir it is. The last Nissan event I went to was the Fontana 5 a couple years ago. I also have a Facebook group I started for Nissans, but it's kind of slowed down too since I sold my car.
Thats cool. Nissans are fun little cars. We went up to ACH with speed hunters and a bunch of Z's. It was fun

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Plenty of Californites here to breathe on you and make you their own.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I always wondered how our cars do on the Autocross...I keep getting invited by the younger import crowd to join in looks like fun...(sorry about the calif thing, I left 21 years ago & life is easier here, no smog etc plus other things) LOL, kidding you guys you have so much in the car world in comparison!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.